Chapter 9: Toru, Mashiro, Mezo, Koji

This story may be shorter sinceI find them as more of side characters and I don't normally use them.

Your POV

...Toru."

"Yes! Is it cause I saved you?" She asked I giggled at the happiness rediacting from her. "Yeah, you could say that." I said to her. She ran up and hugged me happily.

~~~~~~~~~

"Mall shopping!!!!" Toru said as we stood infront of a shopping ward. "Cliché I know but it works!" Toru said. I smiled at her giggled. "Its fine, a simple date is better then no date at all." I said making her smile.

--

...Mashiro."

"Huh?" Mashiro said. "I'm kinda plain, you sure you doing want any more interesting?" He asked scratching his cheek. I chuckled and jumped on his back. "What if I wanted someone plain?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~

Mashiro's tail swung towards me making me jump. Although I didn't expect him to hit my stomach causing me to fall to the ground. I groaned "Guess I need more training?" I said with a chuckle. He helped me back up and we continued.

--

...Mezo."

All he did was hum in response. Then again Mezo was a quiet type so I couldn't exactly expect much from him now can I?

~~~~~~~~~

I happily rode of the back of my giant boyfriend. It's been a couple months since we started dating and I asked if I could have a piggyback ride and he said 'Sure'. So here we are.

--

...Koji."

I looked over at the animal loving boy to see him with a surprised expression. He then gave a light hearted smile and said 'Thank you.' In sign language.

~~~~~~~~~

It took a while, and a lot of convincing, to get Koji and I to go on our first date. We volunteered at an animal shelter we're we played with dogs, bunny, cats, and more. It was great!

Word Count: 310