Chapter 3: Family Meetings

I have been working on this chapter for over a month so enjoy.

Your POV (Sunday) 

I giggled happily as I look at my schedule for the week. Sora gave me the week off and several of my friends look the liberty of inviting me over for dinner. On Sunday(Today) I was heading over to Midoriya's house. Monday(Tomorrow) Todoroki invited me over for dinner.

On Tuesday I'm going to Kyoka's house. Asui invited me on Wednesday, Thursday Kaminari invited me over. Friday I'm going to Iida's and on Saturday I'm going to Ochako's. Oh, I'm also going to Bakugous house on Saturday for lunch. Even though I said I was busy he's making me.

Depending on the person is the outfit I chose for them, (outfits above) and they turned out great. I checked the time and it was 6:30. Midoriya asked me to be there around 7. I quickly got ready and headed out. I was wearing a pink crop top, a simple black skirt, and pink sneakers.

"Dad could be home any minute. Good thing I left a note." I mumbled double checking everything. Once I made sure I had my essentials I sprinted few blocks to an apartment complex.

I then made my way to Midoriya's apartment I knocked on the door. "I-ILL GET IT!" a voice yelled. The door opened and I saw Midoriya in his normal attire. I laughed a the fact his shirt said 'Fancy Shirt'.

He was blushing and had a nervous smile. 

"Are you gonna let me in?" I asked him. His eyes widened. 

"A-Ah! Y-Y-Yes! Sorry!" He said moving to the side. I steep inside and he closed the door. A shorter women then came out.

She had the same green hair and eyes as Midoriya. So I assume she was his mother. "You must be Aizawa! It's lovely to meet my sons girlfriend." My face became a bright red. 

"Mom!" Midoriya shouted. 

"I-I'm sorry. But I-I'm not his girlfriend. And p-please, call me (Y/n)." I stuttered.

"Oh I'm sorry! I guess I made assumptions, by the way Izuku talks about you." She said with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow. The way he talks about me? 

"Ok mom that's enough!" Midoriya shouted pushing her down the hall.

He then turned to me his face bright red. 

"What did she mean by that." I asked him. His face somehow became more red. 

"Nothing! Nothing at all! Hey lets go to my room!" He shouted. How dense does he think I am? It's obvious he likes me.

I followed him into his room. I laughed, "You really do love Uncle Toshi don't you." I giggled. 

"U-Uncle Toshi?" I blinked, 

"Oh right, everyone else calls him All Might." I explained. He smiled nervously. In the corner of my eye I spotted a shelf.

When I looked I saw A little over 10 notebooks. I walked over and took 1 down. I skimmed threw it and my eyes landed in the page for my dad. I chuckled, 

"A-Ah those are my Hero Analysis for the future." Midoriya stuttered.

"They are very detailed, these would be useful." I said looking at other. 

"Izuku! (Y/n)! Dinners ready!" I heard Midoriya's mother yell. 

"Coming mom!" Midoriya yelled back. I giggled and we headed down the hall.

Midoriya opened a door and an entire new area was there. We walked to a dinning table and there were 3 sets of food. 

"Katsudon!" Midoriya yelled. On the table was 3 bowls of Katsudon, 3 bowls of rice, and 3 plates of kobichi.