Chapter 7: Kyoka, Momo, Mina, Tsu

Your POV

...Kyoka."

My eyes landed on the said female. She stared a me with shock and a inhuman screech erupted from her. 

"Ack! I broke her!" I shouted rushing over to her. I grabbed her shoulders and started screaming random worried words. 

Then she hugged me. I sighed in relief and hugged her back. 

"You scared me." I said. She giggled and shoved her face into my neck. "This is adorable!" Mina shouted with the other girls agreeing with get

~~~~~~~~~

I sat in Kyoka's room with her as she taught me how to play bass better. I read the notes on the paper and started playing it, messing up a bunch. I groaned when the song finished. 

"I'm never gonna get this right."

"Your getting better! You did better then me when I first started to learn to play this song. It's just difficult cause of how much note change there are in a short time." She said. I gave her a smile and a peek on the cheek.

--

...Momo."

A squeal came from her the moment I said that. She literally lunged at me tackling me into a hug. My face landed in between her breast cause I'm that short but they were soft, so I didn't care.

"I cannot wait to tell mother about this! She will be so happy to know about this and will stop teasing me." She said, whispering the last part. I giggled and hugged back, happy that she was happy.

~~~~~~~~~

"Finally you get her!" Momo's mother said. She grabbed my hands immediately and stared at me. I smiled nervously. "Oh your perfect! You must take care of my daughter for me, oh and make sure to adopt a child so we can pass down the fortune to them."

I just laughed nervously as Momo yelled embarrassed. I see where she gets her excitement on some things from.. "Oh hush Momo, be lucky I'm not like your father and I'm actually accepting her." She said. Momo pouted before hugging me.

--

...Mina."

"Yes! Kirishima you owe me ¥2000 ($18.59)!" Mina shouted. 

"You made a bet with Kirishima on whom she would choose!" Kaminari  shouted. Mina shrugged before hanging and arm around my neck and peaking my forehead.

"Don't matter now cause this shortie is mine." She said.

 "I'm not short!" I shouted. 

"Your shorter then Tsu, and she's the shortest in the class so yes you are short." Mina said making me pout

~~~~~~~~~

(This gets a bit feisty.)

"So what are we doing?" I asked Mina stepping in her dorm. She grinned before pinning me to the door and making out with me. Her tongue managed to slip into my mouth as we fought for dominance. She ended up winning.

She picked me up not breaking the kiss and layed me on her bed. She pulled away and leaned towards my neck. I light moan escaped my lips as she began biting and sucking on it. Let's just say, I lost my virginity that day.

--

...Tsu."

I looked over at her and she had a very bright closed eyes smile. "Kero~" she said in a very happy tone. Mina pushed me towards her and I almost fell if not for Tsu catch me. She pulled me into a tight yet gentle hug.

"Kero." She said sounding like she was gonna cry from happiness. I couldn't help but giggle and hug her back because of her antics.

~~~~~~~~~

"So why are we wearing swimsuits but are in a forest?" I asked my frog-like girlfriend. She didn't reply. We suddenly stopped and she stepped out of the way. There was beautiful blue lake that reflected. 

"Oh!" I said.

We set down out towels and took of out shoes before jumping in. When I came back for air Tsu splashed me with water. I giggled and splashed back at her. And it became an all out splash war between us.

Word Count: 666