Chapter 8: Ochako, Eijiro, Denki, Hanta,

Your POV

...Ochako."

My eyes landed on Ochako. Her face was full red and.... She fell to the ground! "Ochako!" I shouted running to her. I set her head on my lap and slapped her cheek. "Ochako?? Ochako! Ochako wake up!" I shouted.

"It seems she has passed out from being suprised." Iida said standing next to me. I sighed and face palmed at her antics. "Of course she would..."

~~~~~~~~~

Ochako and I were walking down the road in bathing suits. She was taking me to the beach for a date. The beach is free and were both not great at keeping money so this is our only option.

Once we got there we set up at the perfect spot. We ran into the water and proceeded to do several things threwout the day. Swim, build said castles, eat snacks, have water fights, and a bunch of other things.

--

...Eijiro."

"YES!" He shouted. He fell to his knees and started crying about being manly enough. Mina groaned as she pulled out ¥2000 and put it into his open palm. I sat there confused and questioning one thing.

'Did he bet with Mina.'

~~~~~~~~~

"So a 'manly but cheap date' according to you is exercise at the gym. Then go to McDonalds?" I asked my red headed boyfriend that was ordering our food. "Yup!" He cheered giving me a bright smile.

"Fine but I'm paying this time." I said. Eijiro gasped in horror and put his hand on his chest. "It's unmanly to make a women pay!" I sighed. "But you payed for the last date!" "And I'm paying again!"

--

...Denki."

"Did not see that coming." Shinso said. I looked over at Denki to see him crying and not making and attempt to hide it. "I still think he's not gonna have sex and (Y/n)'s gonna leave him." Sero said only to get elbowed by the said boy.

He ran over and grabbed my hands. "I will do anything in my power to make sure you are happy so you don't leave me." He said. I giggled at his goofiness and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~

(Get ready for lime cause its Denki.)

I sat on Denki's bed with him watching youtube. I was laying on my stomach when suddenly I felt something press against my back. "(Y/n)~" Denki's familiar voice whispered in my ear. Not long after am I on my back making out with him.

He disconnected from the kiss and pulled me onto his lap. He started sucking and nipping on my neck he held my hips making me grind against him. His mom took his siblings out for awhile so let's just say, he was able to make me scream that night.

--

...Hanta."

"I'm suprised now." Said boy says. I gave him a questioning look. "I haven't had many moments with you." (I'm sorry 'bout that Sero.) I giggled and walked over to him. I grabbed his hands I to mine and looked at him.

"The amount of moment we've spent together doesn't mean I don't love you." I said. I stood on my tippytoes and peaked him on the cheek. When I looked back it looked like he fell in love all over again.

~~~~~~~~~

"It's almost night time! Why are we here?" I asked my boyfriend. He just gave me one of his loop sided smiles before covering me eyes. I groaned as we walked for awhile longer before stopping soon.

When he uncovered my eyes I gasped in suprise. We were on a hill with a couple blankets, picnic basket, and a beautiful sky. It was sky you wouldn't see in the city. And let me just say, this boy can pull off a date with a low price.

Word Count: 625