Chapter 4: Dorms?

(Sry Short chapter)

Your POV

"Pack your things were moving." I looked up at my dad with a questioning look. 

"We've lived here all our life. Why are we moving?" I asked. 

"Principal Nezu decided to establish the dorms this year and they were finished being built." Dad said.

(Why do they call it a building when it has probably already been built?)

"Oh, Nice. Wait what dorm am I staying in?" I asked. 

"Originally I wanted you to stay in the teachers dorm with me but Nezu decided to put you in the class 1-A dorms instead." He grumbled. I hummed and started packing my stuff.

~~~~~~~~~

I looked over the entire class that stood outside the dorm. Dad was explaining some stuff to them and they slowly came inside. I stood next to the door and it seemed they didn't notice me at first. "By the way (Y/n) will be staying here with you." Dad said pointing to me. 

Everyone blushed as I gave them a small wave and a smile. So that confirms it. They all like me. This should be fun choosing one. Or I could do I giant orgy? Nope! 

"(Y/n)!" Several people shouted. I was then pulled into a hug by multiple people.

I laughed and did the best to hug them back. Midoriya was crying and so was Ochako, Kaminari, Mina, Momo, and a few others. I swear I also saw Bakugo wipe his eyes. Oh yeah, it's been awhile since I've seen them so this is a good thing.

Everyone started making their rooms, a few people helped me when they were done. Shoji was the first to my room. And I learned why when we did the room contest thing. I was elected winner with many votes. I didn't question why since I learned everyone has fallen in love with me.

I groaned in my pillow. Looks like I'll have to talk to them about all this.

Word Count: 328