Chapter 6: Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Tenya

Your POV

...Izuku." 

I said. My eyes landed on the said boy. He was crying, 

"Ah! why are you crying!" I shouted rushing over to him. He didn't answer and just kept rubbing away the tears. "Fucking shitty nerd has always been a crybaby." Bakugo said.

Izuku gave me a smile and pulled me into a hug. I yelped in surprise. 

"Thank you..." He mumbled pulling me close, hugging me like he would never be able to hug me again.

~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple weeks since I had to choose someone. I decided Izuku. Dad wasn't very happy about the fact I was dating someone but he accepted it. Let's just say family dinners can be awkward with both of them.

Currently I'm at my house with Izuku. We were watching a movie called (f/m), my favorite. I was cuddling into him. He was tense at first but relaxed after awhile. My eyes felt drowsy and I leaned more onto Izuku. I closed my eyes for a sec but fell asleep.

---

...Katsuki."

I looked over at the said male. His eyes widened. 

"Did not expect that." Kaminari said. 

"SHUT UP PIKACHU!" Katsuki yelled. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"What are yo- mmpft!" He cut me off by kissing me.

He pulled away and glared at everyone. 

"Mine." Was all he said. 

"Way to rub it in our face." Todoroki said. Katsuki only continued to glare at everyone.

~~~~~~~~~

"So where are we going?" I asked Katsuki as he pulled me somewhere. "I said before its a fucking surprise!" Katsuki was pulling me somewhere as I had a blindfold over my face. Dad was skeptical about me dating a 'Loud Blond' at first.

He got over it.

We suddenly stopped moving. "Katsuki where are we?" I asked. But my question was soon answered as the blindfold was taken off. I looked to see a carnival? "Woah!" I said. I looked at Katsuki and squealed. "Your the best!" 

"Damn right I am."

---

...Shoto"

I didn't even have to look for him to approach me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. 

"I intend to take care of you the best I can." He said. 

I smiled, "What a gentleman." He smiled and gave me a small hug.

I giggled and hugged him back. 

"So manly." I heard Kirishima say. 

"I don't think my father will approve of us but I don't care." Shoto mumbled into my ear. I nodded to him

~~~~~~~~~

Just as Shoto predicted his father didn't accept me. Neither of us cared and continued dating. His brother and sister were happy and his mother loved me. 

My father was glad I chose a 'Calm boy' to date.

I am wearing my most fanciest dress well at a restaurant with Shoto. We were having fun, chatting and messing around. We soon left and talked for the rest of the night. 

"I love you." I cooed. 

"I love you too." Shoto replied.

(Todoroki has the personality of a brick....)

---

...Tenya."

"As predicted." He replied. I giggled at him. I walked over to him a plucked off his glasses, putting them on me.

 "Wow. I can't see a thing." I said. 

"That's great. Neither can I." Tenya said. I placed them back on his face.

"Totally perfect for each other." Ochako said. I leaned up and peaked his cheek making him turn red. He just pushed his glasses closer to his face, attempting to hide the blush.

~~~~~~~~~

"So if I move this over here, then I get this!" Tenya shouted only to be shushed by the librarian. Tenya has a test coming up so I decided to study with him. 

"Yup!" I said with a smile. 

"At this rate I may be able to get a higher score then Yaoyorozu!" He cheered.

I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Sure, Sure. You'll totally beat her." I said sarcastically. He didn't get the sarcasm though. 

"Indeed! Thank you for believing in me!" He said with a smile. I couldn't say no to that. He was to wholesome! 

"Yup you will."

Word Count: 690