Chapter 2: Shinsou and the Cafe

Your POV

OK, So, I was just about to leave for work when there's there's knock on the front door. I open it to see Shinso, before he said anything looked at my outfit and blushed. Probably since my maid outfit is slightly revealing. (Picture above)

"Hey Shinso!" I said smiling. 

"H-Hi." He stuttered. 

"I was just about to head out to work. Hey! You wanna join, it's cat café so if I'm to busy you can hang with the cats." I offered. His blush only grew and he nodded. 

(wait wasn't it a maid café????)

I grabbed his wrist and we walked down the street to my work. I happily greeted the people on my way, it was mostly men and some (obviously lesbian) women. Shinso for some odd reason glared at them. I shrugged it off.

When we arrived I shoved him inside and payed for his entrée fee. 

"Guess who's arrived!" I cheered to the counter worker. 

"(Y/n)~ lovely to see you as always.~" he flirted. 

"Shinso this is my coworker Sora." I said to them. 

"Hi." 

"Lovely to meet you.~"

"Alright, You two hang out while I take orders!" I cheered. I went over to a table of 2 girls. One had short black hair and blue eyes, the other had long brown hair in buns with hazel eyes. The Blackett had Olive in her lap and the brunette Snow.

"What can I get you two ladies this afternoon." I asked them.

 "Can I have a slice of lemon cake- wait 2 slices, and some lemon tea please?" The blue eyed girl asked. I nodded and looked at the brunette. "And what would you like?" I asked.

"Can I get 3 chocolate brownies and a French vanilla coffee?" She asked. I wrote it all down quickly, 

"You're order will be ready shortly." I walked up to Sora and gave him his paper, he handed it back to his brother, the cook, Tomo.

Tomo is a quiet but sweet guy

I then went around and continued getting and serving orders. I took a 5 minute break and talked to Sora and Shinso. I looked towards the door to see someone I didn't want to see. Kito and his buddies. In total 4 guys, they come here and mess with everyone, mostly me.

I groaned, they yell if anyone else but me serves them. 

"Hey, I can get someone else if you want." Sora said. I shook my head. "You know what happens if it's someone but me." I said walking over to them putting on a very fake smile.

"Welcome to the cat cafe." I greeted with a dark aura and venom in my voice. Kito only glared at me, he was a tough person to crack. "Would you like you usual seats and spots?" I asked them. 

"Hell yeah!" One of his buddies shout.

I look over to see the blackette and brunette from earlier were in the spots they usual sit. "I'm sorry but those seats are not available currently." I watched as their faces turned sour. Kito grabbed the front of my uniform and picked me up.

"Listen here (Y/n). Either you get us those seats, or where gonna have a problem." He explained. I slowly brought my legs up and detached the back of the heil, making them flats. I used my other hand to grab his wrist. 

"Here was go..." I heard Sora say.

"Then we're gonna have a problem." I said. I quickly kicked Kito in the stomach making him let go off me. I used the heil part of my shoes and threw them at 2 of the other guys. They both got electrocuted and fell to the ground.

"Honestly, how many times have I beat you guys out of the café." I said. I grabbed the long bow in my hair and swiped it through the air. It became thicker and made a whip sound, probably cause it is.

I whipped the other buddy I didn't electrocute making his pass out. "This is your last warning Kito. Either you and your goons stay out of the café, or next time I'm calling he police and putting a restraining order on you." I said.

"Your nothing but a hero's damn daughter!" Kito yelled dragging out his buddies. I sighed and fixed my appearance. I then walked back to Sora. 

"I think I'm gonna take an early leave today." I told him. 

"I don't blame you. Surprised you didn't yesterday when they showed up.

I noticed Shinso was gone. "Where's Shinso?" I asked him. 

"He left while you where fixing your heals, he followed Kito and his buds." Sora explained. I sighed, most likely going to use his quirk. Even if it's villain like its still helpful.

Not to long after Shinso came back. He order a slice of chocolate cake to go and we left. 

"Feel free to stop by anytime!" I yelled to Shinso as he walked away from my apartment. He only nodded and left.

Word Count: 839