4. Motives

Katsuki would say that he was surprised to see Hitoshi back at Somnambul two weeks after their awkward second meeting, but that would be a lie. In fact, the only definite surprise would be that he didn't come back sooner.

Katsuki spots him sitting near the bar when he struts out on stage, dressed in fishnet shorts underneath black boy-shorts that are two sizes too small---Nejire says he looks absolutely delicious and he damn sure feels like it. He's glad that they finally hired someone to take Yui's place---a cute ginger named Itsuka Kendou. She informed him personally that she'd be splitting half of his work load and he couldn't have been any more overjoyed and having some semblance of normalcy return to his life.

The music for his performance starts and he slides into a more...tempting...facade, sultry eyes and winding hips as he begins a series of pole tricks. Money flurries around him the moment he slides down into a split, cheers and wolf whistles ringing out as he obscenely groped to pole and strokes it up and down, tongue hanging out as he rolls his hips to grind against it. He's a picture of temptation and seduction, manicured and black painted fingers sliding down his chest over pierced nipples as he bites into his lips and plays up a shudder as he sinks down into a squat and onto his knees, crawling forward onto the runway-esque stage platform to allow patrons to stuff his costume with their hard earned money. As he nears the end of the stage, he makes direct eye contact with Hitoshi.

It makes his knees go weak, the way he's watching him.

#

Katsuki counts his winnings with a smirk on his face on the way back to the boudoir, heels clicking against the black glittered tile.

"Lovely job out there, mon amour! It's like watching perfection over and over again~" Yuga says to him as they pass each other, stopping in the hall to press a kiss against Katsuki's cheek that he returns with that cocksure grin still plastered onto his face. He yelps in surprise when Yuga grabs a hand full of his backside and bubbles into giggling laughter when his hand rears back to smack it with a loud clap.

"You better pay me for that, whore." He says jokingly and Yuga winks at him. "Sorry, darling, I couldn't resist! You'll have to take me to the gym with you sometime so that I can get my sorry backside looking as full and beautiful as yours." He says, pinching it as he continues his way to the stage.  "You'd better get your fine ass outta bed when I call you, then!" Katsuki calls after him and Yuga laughs. "Sure, baby, but not before six in the morn. Oh, I almost forgot!"

Yuga turns to face him again as he pauses.

"There's a young man who's booked a private dance from you. He's waiting in your private room, very handsome. Midnight told me to tell you---and I quote---'to get your thick ass back there and make that money'." Yuga says, unable to keep a straight face. Katsuki rolls his eyes with a shake of his head before he nods.

"Thanks, babe. Check your drawer before you leave tonight, I left something for you."

"Of course, darling! Wish me luck~"

As if Yuga needs luck. He's a veteran---probably the one who's been there the longest. He's taught Katsuki everything he needed to know about working there---something about making a market for boys like them where it's predominantly run by women and he can't say he's against that at all. He could only ever hope to perform and move with as much grace as Yuga had; he's a real gem and shouldn't be wasting his talent in some shoddy ass place like this.

Such is life.

Katsuki doesn't bother stopping by the boudoir before making his way to the back, kicking the door open and letting it slam shut behind him as he approaches Hitoshi on the sofa. He stops just a hair short of where he's sitting, arms folded over his chest as he narrows his eyes at him. Hitoshi just watches him with amusement, giving him a very transparent once-over with a predatory gaze in his eyes.