6. Walking on Eggshells

A/N: this is the last normal update. everything after this point is gonna be...spicy.

"What's been with Midoriya?"

The question itself adds to Katsuki's incredibly foul mood, mostly because he doesn't know the answer and he wishes like hell people would stop asking.

He's attempted to get answers already and it served only to annoy him more when the freckled man blatantly ignored him in the hall stepped into their classroom without so much as even looking at him. Ochako seems to be the only person he'll exchange words with, and even then they're kept short. She seems to know more about what's bothering him than they do, but they know that she's not going to budge on that information either since he clearly doesn't want anyone to know.

"Fuck if I know. He's been a dick to me all morning so I'm not going to try and find out." He says as Kaminari sits across from him at the table. "You're his roommate; why don't you know?"

He shrugs, actually taking his textbooks from his bags. If it weren't for the fact that he was highly irate, Bakugou would be surprised and commend him for actually coming with the intention to study.

"I don't know, dude. He was yelling at someone last night on the phone---I could hear it from my room. He's been angry ever since, slamming doors and being all aggro. It's weird."

It is. Because Izuku isn't some aggressive meat head. He's passionate about things, sure, but in a healthy way. He's never been the type to be flat out, annoyingly angry and he's never ever just shoved Katsuki aside like that. He'd be angry---hurt, even---if he wasn't so worried.

Kaminari's gaze flits behind Katsuki and he does a double take, grin nearly breaking him in half.

"There's my baby; c'mere beautiful."

Katsuki turns just in time to see Shouto approaching the table, Kaminari's arms looping around his waist to drag him into his lap and press kisses to his neck. Shouto smiles, reaching out to brush Katsuki's fringe away from his eyes and press a kiss to his forehead.

"Hey, babies."

"Hey yourself." Katsuki says fondly, pressing his own lips against Shouto's jaw before half and half teen pulls away. "Where the hell were you during law ethics? You know you missed a shit ton of study material for exams, right?"

Shouto rolls his eyes. "Does it matter when you're going to let me borrow your notes anyway? Besides, I had a dick appointment."

Katsuki grimaces and aggressively wipes at his face with the back of his hand. "Ew, bitch, you just put your mouth on me after you've been sucking dick? Stranger dick, at that?!"

"I was not sucking dick, I just wanted to ride. Don't worry, I didn't give you cooties. And it wasn't a stranger."

"Who was it then?" Both blondes ask simultaneously, Denki out of curiosity and Katsuki from sheer skepticism.

"Iida."

"Full of shit. Straight collar Glasses McGee did not skip class to let you ride his dick." Katsuki snorts, shutting his textbook to put it away in his bag. Shouto shoots him a sly look, smirk plastered on his ridiculously pretty face.

"Did you see him in class?"

Katsuki's eyes narrow.

"Receipts or it didn't happen."

Shouto fluidly procures his cell phone---almost as if he's had it at the ready for this very occasion, smirk still plastered onto his face.

"You want pics or video?"