13. Ordinary

A/N: Gettin' smutty in here. A chapter about how smitten these two dorks are.

Katsuki could watch Hitoshi tinker with that car all day, watching his muscles bulge under every turn of a wrench and the sweat drip down those abs. The fact that he's covered in motor oil and grease does very little to take away from his attractiveness and the ponytail is doing sinful things to Katsuki's hypnotized little brain. It's almost enough to distract him from the heat.

Almost.

"Fuckin' piece of shit car; the American made shit is always more flashy than functional." He can hear the older man curse to himself, leaning back to slam the hood down with a sigh. He raises an arm to wipe the sweat from his brow, tossing the wrench up into the air and catching effortlessly in the opposite hand as he turns to see Katsuki watching him from a lawn chair on their room deck. He flashes the blonde a grin, pocketing the wrench to make slow strides in Katsuki's direction.

"Enjoying the show, baby?"

Katsuki hums, a soft smile tugging at his lips as he keeps that lovestruck look in his eyes. "I might be. Do a little spin for me."

Hitoshi obliges and Katsuki takes the opportunity to give him a playful clap to his jean clad backside, drinking in the sound of Hitoshi's laugh as he gropes him. Katsuki sinks his teeth into his lip when Hitoshi turns on him again, hovering over him and caging him in with those blessed arms by resting his hands on either side of Katsuki's chair.

"Nice ass."

"Please, there's not an ass on this planet nearly as beautiful as yours." Hitoshi counters, almost close enough for their lips to touch but he pulls away just as Katsuki leans in for a kiss.

"I'm sweaty, baby, I need a shower. Good news is that I fixed that leak so once I get cleaned up, we can go get some food in you and get on the road. Daddy wants some shiny new guns before we get to Nagoya. Wanna get my baby somethin' nice too, we'll go shopping. Take a break." He says as he goes into the room, knowing Katsuki will follow. He closes the door behind them.

"Are you sure? I thought we were on a deadline. And I'm not certain but I'm sure those guys that almost killed you are still trying to kill you...and kidnap me."

"Very true. But those dumbasses haven't the slightest clue of where we are right now. Probably checking several different safe houses there in Tokyo. They'll find my weapons and most likely take them so I'll need to re-up anyways.

And, uh, since we didn't exactly do this whole boyfriend thing under the best circumstances...I never got to take you out. Just want you to enjoy yourself. I don't want every thought and memory you have of me to be about guns and drugs and...you know. Me murdering people."

"You've been murdering people while we were together?"

Hitoshi pauses, mouth agape as he goes to respond only to scratch his head and hiss through clenched teeth.

"Well, that's neither here nor there. My point is---"

"That's actually both here and there, Hitoshi. Have you been out doing jobs while I'm sleeping?!"

"No, no, I wouldn't do that."

A pause.

Katsuki folds his arms over his chest, catlike eyes cutting through Hitoshi with a sharp and narrow gaze of skepticism.

He caves.

"Okay, so I might have---"

"Toshi---seriously? I told you I don't wanna be left behind, why would you do that?!"