Chapter 6: The battle will start in 3... 2... 1...

"We can't stay like this. We need to move" He said.

"Where?" I replied.

"To the arena, I'll assist you once you reach the arena. Now this is goodbye"

"Ignore it," Tom said.

The time return as it is.

"Yeah... I'll just ignore it. Shall I equip my best armor and weapon? The event will begin soon"

"Sure! Do it!"

I choose the best armor and weapon to get ready for the battle royale event.

For the armor I choose

"
Mirror clothing
Rare armor card
Permanent
[Damage come right at you? Don't worry it will be returned]
"

We come out of the private room and wait for the invitation from the system.

"Al! We need to make a party before it starts."

"Right... But how?"

"Voice command, as always"

"Okay, do it"

"[Party invitation]"

Then a holographic card popping up in front of Tom. He gives me the card that written "party invitation" followed by an "accept" and "deny" button.

Without any question, I press the "accept" button. Then beside my deck, there is Tom's name with a green stick-man beside it.

"Umm, Tom, what is this stick-man?" I ask while pointing to the stick-man that I mentioned.

"That the "health bar" In this world, you don't actually have a health bar, but to inform you about your teammate condition there is the stick-man. If it is green, that's mean fine, if one of the lines is red, it means that specific part is injured. Then if it all red, then your teammate is fucked up. If it turns grey, you know what it means right?"

Suddenly, there is a popping sound from the card. The invitation comes out and says, "The grand event will begin, are you joining?"

"Here we go," said Tom.

"Huft, now I am nervous," I said.

"In 3!" Tom starts the count down. Then we count together.

"2"

"1"

Then we both click the accept button. We are transferred to an open area where there is a lot of people with different shape and equipment. In the middle of the arena, there is a count down floating in the midair. The count down is going from 60 seconds and still counting down. Everyone seems to prepare their minds and their deck to fight. When the count down reaches 0, everyone including me and Tom is teleported to the sky. We are going free fall and everyone is struggling to move their body to a quieter place. My focus at the moment is only to find Tom, and I spinning around looking all over the place. Because of that, I also notice that there are a lot of expressions shown by different characters. Some of them are very calm and some of them like praying their last wish. Among all those players, I see that familiar character, Tom. He is very calm, it seems like he is looking for me as well. Suddenly there is an announcement right in front of my face.

"Entering the war zone"

And at that very moment, everyone starts swiping their deck. Some of them drawing out their weapon, and some other activating their skill. All the players start to spread all over the place, then I saw a black smoke approaching me. I got panic until the black smoke uncovering Tom.

"See, this is my favorite armor! I can turn to a black fog for a moment and avoid all damage."

"That's cool, and how do we land? and where?"

"Don't worry, all fall damages are nullified, and either we move our body and use aero dynamicity of it or we can use a skill."

"Isn't it the law of battle royale to not land on the flight line?"

"Don't worry, everybody believes it, so we are 80% safe."

I nod as a confirmation.

"Al, prepare your weapon, NOW!"

I think of any weapon and it works like magic, the weapon list of my deck is uploaded right into my mind. I can choose from that, and I choose a gun-like weapon called [Medusa]

"
Medusa
Epic weapon card
Permanent
[Once aim, absolute hit]
"

The silhouette of the weapon appears on my deck, I swipe it and a holographic card coming out from my deck. I say its name and the weapon materialized from the holographic card that I draw. The weapon assembles a futuristic sniper with black color and green light as its lining.

"As expected of a cheater," tom said.

"Hehe, cool right!"

"Sure thing... SEE! The ground!"

Before I look down, my head hit the ground really hard. The pain is almost real, it feels really hurt. When I look around, I notice that I am in a jungle area, the place where I land is the only open space around. A black fog land softly and disperse like before.

"Fuck you Tom"

"What? This is my ability, I need to use it to the fullest. Hahaha."

"Right... right... Now, where should we hide? this is a battle royale right?"

"Let's just explore the arena, I bring my lovely weapon here"

.

.

.