Ch. 3 Regret

Xisuma smiled as everyone jumped through the portal to their new home. He waited until everyone was in before going through himself.

And chaos was on the other side.

"Who are you!?"

Xisuma sighed and walked forward to the new person, "Hello, I'm XisumaVoid, The admin of this server. Who might you be?" His hand was outstretched for a handshake.

He also took the time to study the small male. The male was rather short, shorter than anyone in the group in fact. Strawberry blonde hair fell in his face, covering his black eyes which were a little unsettling but who was Xisuma to judge based on appearances? He wasn't. Plus, the boy looked very young. If Xisuma had to guess the boy was around 17.

The boy gave the jump a bright smile as he shook Xisuma's hand, "Nice to meet you. I'm Grian!"

Everyone froze.

Iskall was the first one to take action. By punching Grian in the face.

Grian fell to the ground, blood now flowing down his face from his nose. He groaned, "W-what the hell?" The blonde stumbled up and used his sleeve to try to wipe up the blood on his face but only smeared it, some getting in his mouth. He cringed at the taste.

"We know what you did!" Doc growled lowly.

Grian looked at Doc in confusion, his mind searching for anything he did wrong. Logically Grian knew that they weren't talking about the one homework assignment he forgot to turn in in 7th grade but his mind liked to drag such things up.

"Don't look at me like that! Your friend Sam told us everything!"

Oh.

Grian paled at the name, taking a set back. He couldn't help the tears from falling as he was restrained by the admin commands.

-=-=-

TinFoilChef watched as the boy thrashed and cried, the word sorry spilling out of his mouth. He shared a look with Joe who nodded.