Ch. 4 Names

The cave was damp but that didn't bother the two hermits. It was private and that was all that mattered at that point. No one besides those two.

"If you say so." The Zombie girl laid back against the cave wall, "I mean... I get where you are coming from. Maybe he's just really good at acting?" The girl's voice faltered at the last part, having a hard time believing that herself.

Joe sent her a small sad smile, "I don't think so. He... he looked so afraid..."

"To be fair, Doc is fucking terrifying." This caused them both to chuckle. The laughter soon left leaving the two in silence.

The Zombie girl stood up with a grunt , "We need to do something."

Joe nodded, "We do. After all, without sunlight there would be no life. We must not cover up the Sun, as one would die from the cold. Everything has its balance, we just need to figure out what that balance is."

The girl smiled, "The Sun?"

Joe laughed, "I thought it was rather fitting since Grian translates to Sun."

"Holy shit. That's pretty cool. I wish I had such a cool name."

"Your name is lovely, Cleo."

"Yeah but it doesn't have a cool meaning!"

"Actually, Cleo could stand for Pride, Fame, or Glory. I believe that it's a rather fitting name. And rather badass."

Cleo laughed, "Hell yes! Does Joe have any meaning?"

"Every name has a meaning." Joe smirked at her.

"You know what I mean."

"God will Increase."

Cleo nodded, "Still not as cool as me. Hey do you just want to discuss everyones name instead of doing anything productive?"

"Why not?"