Moving day

Rey sat in her small empty room as the sunshine shown through the window and beamed down on her bed. Her room was a traditional room, square floor plan, and at the very end a little bay window with 3 windows where she glanced out. "Rey, are you ready?" Her foster mom called from the down stairs kitchen.

Rey stood up and picked up her bag and slung it over her back and ran downstairs, greeting her foster mom. "Hey mom" Rey grew up with no family, her Mom died while giving birth and her dad disappeared before she even left the hospital, not even naming Rey before he left. The nurse that took care of her until the orphanage could take her in named the bundle of joy Rey.

"Don't forget your droid." Her foster father said rounding the corner with a ball like object coming into view behind him. Rey was an engineer and had designed the droid to help her with work around the house and pleasing her foster family.

"Yes father." She said as the droid wirled close to her and beeped some sounds. She picked him up and placed him in a small bag that said "Droid in use don't touch" on the front and unzipped the window so her droid could see what was behind the thin girl when she wore him on her back.

"Ready BB-8?" She asked as she slung him around onto her back earning beeps of joy from the round droid. She walked out to the small gray car she bought with her money the second she started driving.

She placed her bags in the trunk and BB-8 in the front passenger seat. After this she wirled around and hugged her foster family and hopped in, driving to the air port.

Once there, she unloaded and started walking into gate 32 terminal B. Voices played over head as her droid beeped in excitement at the people around him.

"BB-8 please come down, you're going to draw attention to us." Rey said while walking to the service check point. She took off her shoes and jewelry and placed them in a bin along with her droid. She then placed a blue case on the trolley, which held her instrument, and walked through the scanner.

She got through no problem and she started to pull on her shoes and jewelry. After doing so, she slung her droid bag over her shoulder and took her instrument across the way. She walked to a waiting station for passengers on her flight and took out her phone.

One new email *PNG Band*

Read on her phone. She unlocked her phone and tapped on the email. Before she could start reading, BB-8 moved around and beeped in protest to read the email with her. She giggled at her droid and took him out of his bag and placed him in the seat next to her and read aloud.

"Dear Ms. Rey, your request to join our band, PNG Indians, has been approved. We found little to no mess ups with your scales and your solo, The Force Awakens, was a bold solo to choose from considering it isn't meant to be a solo but you played it with no flaw. We look forward to having you in our top Wind Ensemble band this year.

Mr. Boulet"

Rey read, getting more excited with each word. BB-8 beeped with joy at his master and rolled back and forth to express his happiness. As the orange and white droid did this, he was caught by a young little girl.

"Mama, what is that thing?? Can we get one!" The little girl said as she stood on her seat, not making her much taller to Rey when she sat in hers. "I don't know honey, how about you ask its owner?" Her mom said grabbing Rey's attention.

The little brown head came close to Rey and tugged on her vibrant blue pants. "Hello." Rey said settings her phone down and looking at the girl. "Where did you get that?" The girl asked pointing at the droid. "I didnt get it, I made it. His name is BB-8." Rey respond as BB-8 beeped in excitement. "Wow! Can I touch him?" The girl asked and Rey smiled. "Of course you can." Before Rey knew it, the girl and the droid were running in little circles laughing and beeping.

After a while, the announcements came on and called her boarding number. "Ok BB-8, we must go!" Rey yelled as the droid Neared her. She picked him up and placed him in the bag that was his and slung him on her back.

"Will we meet again?" The girl asked. Rey smiled and kneeled down. "I'm going to be in the PNG marching band, if you would like to see him again, this is my number. If you come see some of our shows, he might be there." Rey said handing the girl a paper with numbers on it. Rey then took off a pin she claimed from one of her friends. "This is a Resistance pin, I have multiple, how about you keep this one. I'll be looking for it at my games." She said, winking at the small girl and walking off to board the plane.

After 2 naps and a game with BB-8, they finally landed in Texas and she was greeted with her car, which was shipped to Texas the same day.

"This is where the fun begins." She said as she walked to her car and drove off to her apartment.

" She said as she walked to her car and drove off to her apartment

Hey sugar cubes!!!

I'm starting REYLO!!!

I want to shout out Ol1vvy for helping me start this book!

Please go give this wonderful artist a follow and I suggest reading "Sugar and Spice" first!!!

Stay sweet my sugar cubes❤🍦🍬🍫🧁🥰