Pep-Rallies and Games Pt.2

Hey Sugar Cubes!!

Ok, so…. I’ve been reading the book series “That is Me” and oh my stars, it’s Kriffen amazing!!!

But besides that point, DepressedPotato_ just started following me and OH MY STARS!!!! LOVE YOU GIRL!!! In the comments of “That Was Me” you can see our convos and them comment sections are  C R A Z Y!!!

Ok Guys, enjoy this chapter!!!

As the small yellow busses pull up into the mighty home of the Eagles, Rey can feel the bus fill with joy and ecstatic energy as every one empties the cramped bus single file. Reys stands next to Finn and Poe, waiting on what to do and where to grab their instruments. “ Nervous Newbie?” Poe says shifting his gaze from Finn to Rey as if she even looked nervous. “ Nervous? HA! I laugh in the face of danger!” Rey exclaims as she places her hands on her waist and taking a proud stance and looking into the crystal blue sky that held a few clouds in it to block the sun from her gaze. “ Then what are you looking for?” Poe asked releasing a chuckle at the amount of energy Rey has. Rey feels something move in her bag and quickly opens it to hush the small orange and white droid from making any more noise until the stands.

“ HEY!! THE BUS IS HERE!!” someone says and everyone starts to head to the big bus that has in bold letters “PNG Marching Band” and under, in smaller cursive words says “ The Pride of PNG” Rey look over to Finn with a confused face, “What’s in the bus?” Rey asks and before Finn can answer, a Resistance dressed person opens the side doors revealing the instruments in their cases of many colors. “ Instruments, Props, Percussion equipment… Ya know, the necessities for the band.” Finn says as he walks up to the huge purple and white truck and pulls out a case that has, in bold letters, FINN on it. She smiles and grabs her case that has trippy drawing all over the case that she customized over time of being a instrument player. Rey opens the case and assemble her instrument and places her neck strap around her head and attaches the instrument. Rey looks around and finds Finn with a Saxophone around is neck and Poe next to him with a Bass Clarinet like Rey’s around his neck.

She walks over to her friends and smiles at them like they are her world. They talk softly as people walk around them. “BAN TEN HUT” the Hustler calls in his grey and purple marching outfit showing the contrast between the dark and the light that had split into two groups. The people in the band all stood in attention as the Cadet and Drum major to the sides of the Hustler also stood in attention. A hush came over the band as the Hustler announced to the band, “ We are to be heading in now, remember, yall are all the leading examples of PNG, so no Riots like last time till; at least till 3rd quarter.” He says as a low chuckle escapes the band and start to file out and walk into the bright stadium.

“What does he mean by Riot?” Rey asks with a confused look on her face. Finn and Poe share a laugh with huge smiles as Rey just looks up to them, waiting for them to finish their laugh. “ Halfway through the season, our Cadet pulled out a speaker and connected her phone to it and played music while we waited for the rain to slow,” Finn said pointing to the black and red-suited Cadet with her hair in a tight bun right under her shako. “Then the First Order and Resistance started doing singing and dance battles to the songs that came on, Hustler calls them Riots but it’s really just the band going off on each other,” Poe added while switching sides to walk next to Rey. “who won?” Rey asked, intrigued into wondering if it would happen this year. “ Me, obviously!” Poe exclaimed with a smug look on his face as Rey laughed. “He’s not wrong, it was him and Ben dancing to Enemies by Shinedown and Poe won like always!” Finn added, grabbing Poe’s shoulders and shaking them violently. They shared a laugh as a weird feeling of being watched came over Rey making her look around for who might be watching her.