Appearances and Resistance Base

As Rey drove to the apartment complex she called home, small talk started in the small confined truck. "So.... Why do y'all wanna join resistance?" Poe asked as soft music played in the truck. "Freedom..." Hux whispered in a exhaled breath. "...First Order is constricting on what we can and can't do... Like a communist cult... If you may..." Ben elaborated on Hux's comment bring silence to the car. Rey placed a hand on Ben's and smiled. "Well... I bet the Resistance will allow y'all in..." Rey added as her thumb stroked Ben's hand.

Rey finally pulled up into the parking lot of the apartment complex and walked up the eerie stars to her level. "Ok; Poe, Fin, help Ben and Hux with there appearance and I'll help Phasma... If y'all need Men's clothes, there are some I have from projects and families that I kept, and y'all can use them." Rey said as she unlocked her door and allowing them entrance.

Rey waved bye and dragged Phasma into her room, locking the door. As the boys sifted through Ben's closet and the box Rey left them with masculine clothes, Rey was hard at work with Phasma. "Here, try this on!" Rey said tossing Phasma a skinny pair of grey jeans that fit Phasma just right. "Here, this shirt just came from the washer and heres a scarf you can wear to add with it!"Phasma took the shirt and scarf. The shirt was a sleeveless top that was black with red thin strips and the scarf was a silk-cotton that tied the outfit together.

As phasma changed, Rey worked on getting out of the tight, sweat stuck, compression clothes she wore for the game. She dug in her closet and found a real cute outfit. She pulled on a pair of ripped jeans that were a darker color of blue that Phasma's jeans and an off the shoulder beige long sleeve top and a white cape like scarf to where over the top. She walked over to her dresser and redid her three stacked buns and pulled on a brown leather arm guard and some dangling blue crystal necklaces to show some contrast in the natural colors. But to top off the outfit, she wore her red pumps to add height and a bright,flashy color to her outfit. "Rey...?" Rey heard behind her as she did her soft makeup tones. "Oh my STARS!! You look amazing!" Rey exclaimed as she got up and looked at her outfit. "You need shoes...come with me..." Rey said as she walked to her closet. She pulled out a bright shiny pair of black knee-high boots. "This will top it off!" Rey added as she handed them over to Phasma, they shared a smile and started to work on makeup.

In the other room, Ben had found a pair black pants and a white shirt with red sleeves and collar with a stormtrooper helmet on the front pocket toped with black vans from his wardrobe. Hux was harder to find an outfit for,but the boys found a sleek white hoodie and another pair of black jeans and a white handy belt for an accessory and black pumps with spikes on the back and tongue of the red shoes. As they changed, Finn and Poe also took time to change. Finn wore black pants,a orange shirt that says "THAT'S ONE HELLUVA PILOT", and black shoes. Poe wore grey pants with a black sweater that says "aren't you a little SHORT for a STORMTROOPER?" and black converse.

Rey and Phasma finally came out of Rey's room, and the boys were star struck as they rounded the corner. "Y'all look... Beautiful!" Poe said smiling at Phasma and Rey. "Its amazing what a little makeup will do for your appearance." Rey laughed at Phasma's comment and they started to head for the door.

They walked to the Truck that Rey owned and hopped in, a little cramped, but they fit. "Um... Poe, I don't know how to get there..." Rey said nervously as everyone hoped in. "We can take two cars and I'll lead." Poe said as Finn started to head for Poe's car, "Ok, so... Who's riding with Poe?" Rey added as Hux smiled. "I'll go." Hux said and hopped out and fist-bumped Poe. Poe turned back to Rey and smiled. "Stay safe." Poe whispered as a small smile shown on Rey's face. "When am I not safe." Rey added as they shared a smile and with that Rey rolled up her window.

"So... Y'all want some music?" Rey continue as the window closed the truck in. "What you got?" Phasma smiled sitting in the middle and propping her elbows on the console of the truck. "Turbo, HairNation, Counry prime, Octane, and I can connect my phone and do song suggestions." Rey rambled as Poe's car started in the background. "Let's do song suggestions!" Phasma said as Rey pulled out her phone. After five minutes of connecting her phone to the stereo, the device was finally ready for music.