Chapter Two - Park Chanyeol

I woke up in the middle of the night to see new faces. I looked around for Chanyeol to see that he was sitting close to the fire. You were feeling warmer. You went near the fire and Chanyeol noticed that I was up.

"Why are you up? You should get as much rest as possible. It could be your last day," Chanyeol mentioned. It was dark, but true. Who knows what could happen next. "What was it like before this whole thing?" I asked. "Nothing much, just an ordinary guy, ordinary life..." He answered.

"Really?" I asked, not really buying it. "Yeah, really," He said. I got up to go grab my bag full of food and drinks. Then, I went to go sit next to him again. "I got plenty of food in the bag... for now..." I said with a sigh. "Yeah, that won't last us, but it will for at least a while," He said. His voice was pretty deep and kinda loud.

You could see the bags under his eyes. He looked pretty tired. "Why don't you get some rest?" I asked. "We could possibly die. Not a chance," He said. "I took out a bag of chips and handed it to him. "What kind are these?" He asked. "Potato chips. The good shit," I answered with a half smile.

He chuckled, "I didn't think you speak like that, four eyes," He mentioned. I adjusted my glasses, "Four eyes?" I asked a little angered. "You have glasses, dumbass," He said as he flicked my forehead. "H-Hey...! That kinda hurt...!" I said as I held my forehead. He chuckled, "Four eyes," He said.

"Bro, I will beat you up,"

"Four eyes,"

"I swear to god, Chanyeol...!"

"Four eyes,"

"Chanyeol...!"

"Four eyes,"

"You're so done for," I said and raised my hand to slap him, but he caught my wrist. I raised my other hand, but he also caught that wrist. "You're going to wake up the others," He said in a soft voice and chuckled.

"You should rest," I said in a hushed voice. "No, I can't..." He said keeping his gun close. "I'll keep watch," I insisted. He still wouldn't let me. "Ok, I guess I'll give up," I said and laid down next to him. He was still sitting though. Then, I shut my eyes and slept for the rest of the night.

I woke up and it was morning. I turned in my sleep, so I wasn't facing Chanyeol anymore. I turned to see no one sitting next to me. I stood up and went outside and saw someone new. "Oh, you're awake. You're the new girl Chanyeol found," The boy with white hair.

"Who must you be?" I asked. "Baekhyun. I heard you're He-Ran, so don't waist your time introducing yourself," He said with a smile. I smiled back, "It's nice not being completely alone," I said. "You and Chanyeol were kind of loud last night," He mentioned. "Oh, I'm sorry about that..." I said ashamed. "Not, it's ok. It was more of Chanyeol," He said.

"He is kinda loud," I mentioned and chuckled. "He is a good guy though. Just a little cold at first," He said. Then, I look around the forest we were surrounded by. "I'm surprised we haven't been attacked yet," I mentioned. Baekhyun looked around, "Meh, I'm fine with that," He said.

The sky was light gray, no blue. Pretty dull if you ask me. My back hurt too. Things were getting pretty awkward, so I walked back inside the shed. I closed the door behind me and went close to the fireplace. I sat down and waited for someone to come back.