Chapter 5 - Some things we just don't know

In the middle of the night, I heard growling noises. It freaked me out, so I crept toward Chanyeol and tried waking him up. "No... I'm trying to sleep..." Chanyeol said lazily. "Chanyeol..." I called. "Go to sleep, Four Eyes," He said.

"Chanyeol...!"

"No..."

"I heard something..."

"I'm tired..."

"C'mon, I heard growling,"

"You're hearing things..."

"I'm serious,"

"But you're dumb too..."

"Hey baby, wake up,"

He shot up and glared at me. "The fuck did you say?" He asked. "I heard something," I said, dodging his question. Don't worry, I was disgusted. He sighed and got up. He looked out the window. "Nothing, now quit waiting my time," He said angered and laid back down. "Chanyeol, I swear I did!" I whined. "Well, didn't see shit. Go to bed," He said and went back to sleep.

Then, I heard another growl and that's when he believed me. "You heard that?" I stuttered. He got up slowly. He turned on the lights and looked out the window. "Yeah, they're here alright. Not too many. I'll be back," he said as he put his shoes and jacket on and ran out the door. "Wait-!" I said, but it was too late. He was already gone...

I walked out of my room. "What's going on?" Baehyun asked. "Zombies are outside. I don't know how many..." I answered. "Well, there would be tons of growling if we were being swarmed. Only sounds like there's a couple. Don't worry about him. He's got this," He reassured and went back to his room.

I was still worried for Chanyeol- wait, why am I worried about a jerk? Nevermind, I don't care for him. I could hear the gun shots going off. I ran to the front door and looked outside from the window. Even though he's a jerk, I should at least care for him a little.

He seemed ok as soon as he came back in. "Got them all I'm pretty sure," He said. "That's good," I said. He smirked, "Four Eyes, if you wouldn't of said anything, we'd be in more trouble. You're still dumb though," He said and that killed the mood. "Yeah, I'm going to bed," I said in annoyance and stormed off to bed.

I thought he actually wanted to be nice for once... I entered I guess it's called our room cause we share it... not like we're married or anything. I laid down into the warm bed and dozed off. Chanyeol came in and said, "Haven't showered in days,"

"Yeah, you smell like shit," I mentioned. "Well, well... you're getting a little bitchy over there," He said with his hands on his hips and smirking. "Go shower, ass," I scoffed and tried going back to sleep. But when he turned on the shower, it was this loud ass noise. Nothing broke as I ran in to see what was going on.

He turned to me and could see him shirtless! I turned away from quickly and covered my eyes. "There's a thing called shirts!" I yelled. "I was trying to use the shower, why did you come in?" He asked. "Because I was worr- I heard the noise, dumbass!" I said. I could feel my cheeks growing hotter by every second.

"What were you going to say before that? I didn't catch it," He said with a smirk. I turned toward him, "What are you talking about!?" I asked while I could tell my face was beat red at this point. "Are you ok? You're so red," He mentioned, but his face was more serious, I guess.