2. Living Without You

Matoria Denise
      Toronto, Canada
      11:04 am

"Tori" I heard as I turned over the other way to go back to sleep as soon as I drifted off I heard it again this time a lil louder with somebody rough ass hands shaking me causing me to quickly snatch the cover off my head to see who it was, I seen damia standing over me with a smile on her face and my box of fruit snacks in her head.

"No" I said bluntly putting the cover back over my head as I felt weight on me causing me to groan and pull the cover off my head again.

"But I'm hungry and u ate all my snacks" she whined with a ugly as pout on her face making me mug her.

"I said no get out" I said calmly trying to get back comfortable enough to fall back asleep

"Ok but u need to get up and clean up this damn room" she said looking at me making me roll my eyes here go the un-needed speech.

"Ight shorty dismiss ya self" I said tiredly laying back down closing my eyes, it's been a year since we moved out here to canada, a whole year since I left the love of my life standing there crying on the porch the day my heart broke and my soul instantly felt alone, I talk to es from time to time come to find out she back into her apartment and got a job as a nurse at the local hospital in detriot, stari was currently fucking some random stud bitch and open up her second club woopty damn doo I might sound a little bitter I can't lie like her moving on didn't hurt me but it did but I had no right to be upset when I left her there with a broken heart.

After 30 more minutes of laying here in my thoughts I got up and made my bed and started picking clothes and shoes up off the floor putting them back in the right place before taking the trash bag out my room lighting a vanilla scented candle and cleaning up my bathroom after that I organized my closet and ran my hands through my messy hair sometime I wonder what where I be if I was back in Detroit with stari I shook the thought off sliding on my shoes heading down stairs to get something to eat, when I made it down the stairs taz was in the kitchen eating cookies dipped in milk looking out of it as usual.

"You finally got your stank ass up huh" she asked chuckling biting into her soggy as cookie.

"Bitch shut up I never stank" I told her mugging her before going to the fridge pulling my plate from zaxbys yesterday warming it up.

I hummed and swayed my hips waiting for my food to get done, I felt eyes on me watching my every move causing me to bend over and act like I was picking up something only to stand back up and be pressed against a figure I smirked and grinded against her front causing her to groan and smack my ass making me whimper my food started beeping but ignored it pulling my sweats down bending over waiting to feel that warm wet tongue on my pussy after rubbing my clit spreading my legs to show her how wet she had me I felt her smack my pussy causing me to jump and moan out in pleasure she pushed my legs apart and pulled my ass back on her face causing me to pinch my nipples feeling her twirl swirl around my sensitive clit it felt so damn good feeling her touch on me like this y'all probably thinking like u fucking taz but this been going for 5 months sex with her literally is everything.

"Shut the shit up" she growled as I whimpered pushing back on her face more.

"Ahh yes" I moaned feeling her stick her long tongue in my pussy fucking me with it making my walls clench around her tongue

"You a nasty bitch" she said smacking my ass pulling my hair making me look up at the ceiling biting my lip at how good she felt pleasing me.

"All yours baby" I moaned as she finger fucked me hard from behind.

"Cum" she demanded slapping my pussy making me squirt all on her face she kept sucking on my clit make my legs shake and tremble as I failed to keep my balance she held me up sucking it harder making my stomach get tight, I came again pushing her away from me causing her to chuckle.

"Fuck" I said trying to get my leg to stop trembling but the wouldn't I just stood there trembling as she walked back to the island licking her lips before smiling.

"You should know by now that ima leave your ass paralyzed" she said laughing opening another pack of cookies.

"Whatever bra shut the fuck up"I said slowly turning around to her folding my arms this shit between me and taz started a while back when I was drunk and hurting I needed some pleasure and sad to say she was the one to give it to me and every since then she make me cum at least 4 times out of a week, did I feel guilty? Honestly no stari has been fucking this stud girl since I left and my baby es? She also has something to fuck on so I guess we all doing each other wrong, but what did made me feel guilty was doing this to damia yea she knew about me and taz and she said it doesn't bother her because they didn't work out but I still felt wrong but the sex felt so right.

"Deep in thought" taz said brining me back to my fucked up reality.

"Yea do you ever feel bad for mia" I asked just wondering does she feel the same guilt that I do.

"Nahh me and her didn't work out for a reason mia is way to damn controlling and abusive, I wasn't mentally stable to go through a verbal and physical abusive relationship especially when she was just hitting on me just cause something pissed her off, she can't control her angry I love her but I resent her too, I'll never forget any of the beatings or the times she has tried to kill me I can't feel bad for her when she didn't feel bad for me" she said with so much emotion but simply brushing it off opening a pack of noodles.

"Wassup bitches" mia said walking in the kitchen smiling holding three chic-fil-a bags making me instantly smile I knew I loved this bitch for some reason and taz was getting abused by her there where even times I would have to stop it because mia was beating her ass to she was bloody and couldn't move over nothing I guess that's how she expressed her self it ain't right but she did it.

"Hmm" she said handing me a bag and a lemonade and handing taz the other bag while she digged in her own bag.

"Let me tell y'all what happened bra, so I was at Walmart and I was on the food isle of course grocery shopping and this old ass lady wanna bring her pale ass over there while I'm reaching for the last thing of pasta sauce talking bout it's hers so yk what I did?" She said as me and taz shook our head already knowing she put her hands on the poor old lady.

"I smack that bitch from pale to black now she going home a new new woman" she said biting into her sandwich.

"A old lady really mia" taz said shaking her head trying not to laugh cause this bitch here was crazy as hell.

"Yea a old lady tf" she said rolling her eyes eating her food, I just turned around taking my food out my bag before I felt her presence behind me making me ease up a lil.

"You look real good right now" she said grabbing my neck as I dropped the food back in the bag leaning back on her shoulder, I forgot to mention I be fucking mia too I guess I'm really a hoe now but it's all fun and games this ain't gone be my life forever.

"Aht Aht drop them panties now" she demanded slapping my ass.

Taz?

Mia?

Tori?

Whole lotta sex on the wayyy, until my sex drive go down.