4. In Da Mood.

A'Stari Amerie
"Da Block"
1:30 pm

"Yea I like this whole space area, I can extend it if needed but other than that I'm ok with this" I said telling the lady as I looked around the empty space I was looking for a new space for my second store.

"I'm glad you like it love, when are you thinking about getting this space because I have a couple more people on the list to view it" she said scrolling through her iPad before turning the back lights on letting me see how it looked.

"If it's ok if I get it today? I wanna open the store as soon as possible and what about the other space next door?" I said walking back toward the front to look at the the space next to this one.

"Are you sure? And the space next door is going to be the same price as this one a month" she said looking at me smiling before checking the space next door.

"Yea I wanna get both today" I told her pulling out my card swiping it on top of her iPad waiting for her to tell me the transaction was complete.

"Here's your recipient and if u don't mind me asking what are u planning to do with the other space" she said handing me the paper closing her iPad.

"Tattoo Shop" I said plainly before taking out a pre-rolled blunt lighting it up taking a couple puffs.

"Oh ok well here are the keys to both spaces, and if you need any assistance please don't hesitate to give me a call, see you later Mrs. Johnson" she said dropping the keys in my hand before smiling heading out the shop on the phone.

I smiled and walked around the space soon to be my next clothing store, I finally feel accomplished I have two clubs, now two clothing stores and tattoo parlor all at the age of 22, after looking around a little bit more I cut off all the lights and headed out the shop locking it up. Headed to the car I checked my messages seeing a couple missed calls from her and text messages I shook my head sitting my phone down in the cup holder, it's been a couple days since I seen her I been trying to keep my distance because every time I see her I know I'm going to want to touch her but right now I need to focus on running my shop and getting everything together, I'll probably get back at her later if I'm not busy. Thing about it I actually like her a lot not in love but a strong like that I can't shake, es likes her too even though they never been intimate I think es plans on it.

After 20 mins being in that bs ass traffic, I finally made it to the store, pulling up the parking lot I stepped out the car locking it going into the store seeing that we had a full house today, that was likely I kept it with all the new trends and shit to make sure every customer was satisfied, waving at a few hoes that was lookin like they was finna throw they yeasty ass panties on me I made my way to yatta who was arguing with a damn customer like always I'm so close to firing her ass.

"Bitch it's a see through lace dress what the fuck you expect" she snapped at the lightskin girl that was holding the dress up in her face.

"I'm just tryna see why it looked like that on me it didn't look like that on therealkylesister" she said popping her gum rolling her neck.

"Bitch that's the problem you think u ari and shit when u built like fucking Stoney either you gone get the dress or get the fuck out my face" yatta said waving the girl out her face after she noticed me making the girl smack her teeth and stomp off.

"Wassup cuz how your search going" she said smiling dapping me up causing me to laugh at her goofy ass.

"I'm good and I actually found both of the spots at the same time" I told her as she nodded her head processing what I was saying.

"So since u got another store, you gone let me run that one right?" She asked looking at me causing me to mug her with the quickness.

"Man I'll think about it" I told her walking towards the office to make a couple emails and calls so my people can start working on the store first and then the parlor.

After making calls and sending a couple emails I was finally on track I had my people working on the shop tomorrow and the clothes should be getting stocked in the storage over there within the next two weeks so that's good. Moonie been running the club while I let es run the other one I been making good money off that shit too and especially since I found out Moonie was helping Tk run drugs through my club at first I was hesitant but I let them do them.

Hearing my phone ring I look down and seen it was her calling me I looked at it and sighed I guess I should answer her after ignoring her all day, and I kinda missed her and the sex.

"Hello" I said putting the phone to my ear ordering the stuff I needed for the tattoo shop.

"Wassup with u A'Stari u didn't see any of my calls or text bra" she said with a attitude making me look at the phone trying to figure out who she was talking too.

"I been busy Reece calm down mama" I said trying to calm her down I understand why she was upset but she gotta understand I'm not obligated to answer the phone for her ass not at all.

"Yea you busy tonight I wanna come over" she said making me smile at the thought of me fucking the shit outta her sexy ass.

"Nahh Ian got shit to do we can get food and chill at my house" I said licking my lips she taste hella good i couldn't wait to taste her.

"Ight bet see u later" she said hanging up making me smile yea its most definitely finna be a hell of a night.

I picked up the phone and dialed my wife number seeing was she ok since I haven't talked to her since last night and I really miss my baby she been away from me for to long since she moved out and wanting to be on her own and shit.

"Babyyyy" I squealed as soon as she picked the phone causing her to laugh.

"Wassup sweet pussy, you must wanna fuck" es said in a deep voice causing chills to go through my body.

"No but Reece coming over later and I was thinking we could break her in" I said smirking already knowing this shit was finna be a movie.

"Mhm bet I know she got some good pussy and I kinda miss being inside of yo shit too" she said agreeing it was time for us to break her in the right way only if we had matoria I kinda missed her but she left.

"Ok baby see u then I love uuuu" I cooed through the phone as she laughed and said it back before hanging up.

Stari?

Reece?

Es?

Yatta?