6. 20 Mins

A'Stari Amerie
6:30 pm
"Home"

I been up since 5 running errands and getting shit for my house cause these people took all the shit out of the stores so I had to stock up, I finished putting my groceries and supplies up, I walked into the living room seeing it was mess so I started to pick everything up and straighten up before lighting a vanilla scented candle in the front and a maple pancake one in my dining room, I was excited as fuck because today was the day, I checked the time and seen I have only 20 mins before she got here, so I ran up the stairs and got in the shower, after washing my ass and vagina properly I threw on some boxers and a sports bra putting my dreads into a bun. I walked into my room and sprayed some cologne on before making me way downstairs to pour me up a shot of Hennessy.

Taking the shot I heard somebody speaking into the buzzard on the porch I looked at the ring camera seeing it was heaven, I laughed and walked to the door opening it letting her in, she walked past me and I almost melted she smell so damn good I just wanted to rip her clothes off and bend her ass over the couch but instead I took a deep breath and closed the door behind her, she walked straight into the kitchen making me follow her.

"That pussy look fat in those boxers" she said licking her lips staring at my print through my boxers.

"Nigga shut up can't even wear boxers around your freaky ass" I told her laughing jumping on top of the counter wrong decision cause next thing you know I was laying on my back while she rubbing my stomach and caressing my thighs.

"You look real good baby" she whispered in my ear making me shiver as her cold hands found there way under my bra teasing my hard nipples.

"I kinda miss the taste of you" she said licking and biting my neck making me arch my back off the counter pulling her closer to me.

"Mmm somebody's wet" she said rubbing me through my boxers as I whimpered at the touch she felt so damn good right now.

"Sit up now" she demanded making me sit up fast staring into her brown eyes as she pulled me closer smashing her lips into mines, I moaned in her mouth feeling her pinch my nipples, she broke the kiss smirking walking to the back as i just sat there trying to catch my breath it's been a while since I had her to myself and she had me I was gone enjoy this shit fasho, I heard her enter the kitchen but this time she only had on her strap with a bag in her hand, she walked into me smashing our lips together again placing the bag on the counter beside me. I pulled her closer grinding my pussy on her feeling myself get wetter as she groaned slamming me back on the counter.

"You been a good bitch right" she said in the sexiest husky voice that made my pussy beat.

"Yes" I whispered fighting the urge to touch myself she knew what she was doing to me and I hate she had this type of control.

"Yes what" she asked grabbing my hair pulling my head up looking me in my eyes.

"Yes daddy" I said never breaking eye contact as i felt her cool minty breath on my lips.

"Take them off" she demanded tugging at the rim of my boxers causing me to lift myself up pulling the boxers off never breaking eye contact with her.

"Mmm it's so pretty and wet for daddy" she said rubbing my pussy up and down staring me in my eyes as I let out a shaky moan.

"Daddy didn't feel u to moan" she said smacking my pussy causing me to whine as she pinched and rubbed my clit, she lowered herself between my legs still looking into my eyes, as she roughly spreads my legs rubbing my pussy in circular motion making me throw my head back at the pleasure she was giving me.

"Look at me now" she said smacking my thigh roughly as I made eye contact with her again watching her drag her long tongue up and down my wet pussy, she smirked before taking my clit in her mouth licking and sucking on as I moaned and played with my nipples.

"Ohh fuck baby" I moaned running my hands through her hair roughly tugging it pulling her face closer to my pussy.

"Mmm that's right fuck my face" she said as I started to grind my pussy on her face, it feel so good I could barley keep my eyes open.

"Shit baby yes yes" I moaned louder grinding faster on her face seeing her staring into my soul as I fucked bed face made my stomach tighten.

"Heaven yes right there baby" I screamed as she plugged two fingers into my wet pussy finger fucking me hard and fast as she sucked my clit, she lifted her head up and her face was covered with my juices as she bit her lip.

"Fuck daddy fingers baby" she said making me grind on her fingers making them hit my spot every time.

"Shittt" I said closing my eyes as I fucked myself faster feeling her curl her fingers inside of me.

"Open yo fucking ass A'Stari" she said making me open my eyes looking at her as my stomach tighten and her mouth connected back with my clit.

"Ohhh fuckkk" I said cumming on her fingers as she kept sucking my clit making me shake as I laid back on the counter trying to push her head away from my pussy.

"Heaven ok baby enough" I moaned as she kept eating me but all that did was make her finger me faster and suck my clit harder, it's like me whole body froze and my legs was the only thing moving I was shaking so much that she had to hold my legs up.

"Fuck I'm cumming" I screamed as she fingered me deeper hitting my spot, my body trembled as she finally slide her hands out of my pussy putting them to my mouth I licked and sucked my cum off her fingers looking in her eyes.

"Turn your ass over" she said smacking my pussy making me get up and slide off the counter bending over it as she stood behind me rubbing the strap up and down my pussy, she pulled my head back kissing my lips making me gasp feeling the strap into my pussy, she chuckled pulling my head back some more tying a blind fold over my eyes she pushed me down on the counter grabbing both of my arms and started fucking me fast knocking the wind out of me .

"Mmm yes" I moaned as she slammed into me over and over going deeper everytime.

"Mmm that pussy mines" she asked smacking my ass  fucking me harder as she pulled my arms.

"Yes baby it's all yours please fuck me" I begged as I felt her cuff my wrist.

"As you wish" she said grabbing my waist fucking me faster and harder making me open my mouth wide.

"Shit shit shit"I moaned as she slowed down spitting on my ass hole and slid a vibrator in there making me arch my back.

After she slid the whole thing in my ass she grabbed my waist again and starting fucking me harder, pulling my head back to her leaving bites and hickies on my neck, I laid my head on shoulder as she slowed her strokes down fucking me slow and deep, I gasp feeling her stick her fingers in my mouth while I sucked on them, she took them out and rubbed my clit fast making me pinch and tease my nipples, she noticed me and smacked my hand away until I felt something cold on my nipples, she was rubbing ice against my nipples making me lose my mind.

"Mmm such a good bitch" she said as I felt her slap my ass with a paddle I moaned out in pain and pleasure.

"Fuck I'm finna cum" I moaned throwing my ass back on her strap making her spank me over and over.

"Cum bitch" she said as I kept bouncing my ass in her strap feeling my soul leave my body I jerked letting myself squirt all over her strap, she kept fucking me hard until my orgasm was gone, she slid out of me smacking my ass while I stood there shaking.

"Be ready for round two" she said as I heard her walk away leaving me there with my legs trembling holding on to the counter.