Mirrors

A'Stari Amerie
Chicago, Illinois
9:10 pm
Old Canton Residential

"Fuck bein' a hunnid, I spent a couple hunnids on niggas' tablets, Lean gave me chest pains, that's when I popped the Perky tablet" I heard as I tossed over in my sleep that's bout that 4th time I heard my phone ring.

"Yo pick dat shit tf up" tori said waking up, mugging me with her funny built ass but i just ignored her and rubbed my eyes sitting up a little.

I looked at the phone seeing that it was 8:00 at night we had been fucking all day since we got up this morning and i must say i needed today more than anything, tori takes my mind off the bad shit in life. Her energy alone makes me feel comfortable around her, i love every single moment spent with her and es they are literally my life. After sitting in my thoughts for a little longer it was now 25 minutes after 8, I silently cursed and rushed out the bed tripping over tori clothes and shoes from last night.

"Man girl get the fuck up and pick your shit up off the floor" I said grabbing her shit and throwing it on top of her before going to the bathroom to shower.

As I took a piss while running the shower my phone was blowing up and I just nonchalantly looked at it and shrugged my shoulders they was on my damn time I would come when I get ready. I had to get mentally prepared for what was about to go down it wasn't a big risk but in a way it was, I was killing my blood cousin I didn't give a fuck about the sick fuck but how do I explain this shit to my mother. I can always say that somebody else killed him but I wanted the hood to know I killed his ass, Everybody was so scared of him that they probably would feel safer if I got rid of his ass. I was knocked out my thoughts when my phone ring again, I picked it up and seen my phone was blown up. Es called me 30 times but I was mad at her for dipping last night I wanted to fuck on her too but whatever I'll knock that bitch back in when I handle this shit.

"Wassup Baby" I answered on the 12th ring, she didn't say nothing she just sat there but I could hear her moving that mean she was upset with me but I don't give a fuck I told these niggas midnight anyway but I did have to call a little meeting and get shit
prepared before we hit our target if it wasn't for heaven I would've killed his ass in broad day light and kept going but es said that's sloppy so she made me host a meeting.

"Where the fuck are you" she said after 10 minutes of being silent, I laughed as I pulled my clothes off stepping into the shower connecting my phone to the speaker in the bathroom, we was moving some of our things into an apartment in downtown Chicago tomorrow we weren't staying permanently but I needed somewhere to lay my head when I'm out on business, the hotel was coo but that's not for me.

"In the shower man" I said wetting my towel and cleaning my body and don't be on no fuck shit cause I wet the towel mf u only supposed to use water anyway that's why yall coochie have all that bacteria.

"The fuck you mean bitch, you need to get here " she said annoyed I was about to respond to her dumb ass but she hung on me it's coo I'm on her ass tonight .

*10 mins later*

I stepped out the shower looking at myself in the mirror. Just reflecting back on all the memories I had with my cousin before shit went down hill. We was close when we was younger but the streets changed him. We was bumping heads but we never took it this far, I really didn't want to kill him but I got too. I was so into my thoughts and what I was about to do, I didn't notice tori was hugging me from the back with her head on the back of my shoulder. It feels like we was standing here from 20 mins that's how deep in thought I was about killing him. I leaned down washed my face repeatedly as stari lifts her head up pouting, watching me wash my face.

"Baby you good? What's up you seem like you nervous or some shit" she said now looking confused and almost like she knew I was finna do something stupid but she just didn't know what .