3. Popular Loner

Heaven "es" Janae
    Detroit, Michigan
     3:30 pm

"You been waiting so long I'm hear to answer your calls, I know that I shouldn't have you waiting at all" I hummed as the slowed down version of me and you blasted through my penthouse apartment, picking up the pillows putting the neatly back in their place sweeping the floor, I checked my phone seeing my lil yeah texted me so I decided to let her come over.

Text Messages

Reece😏: Yooo what you on right now shorty?

Mamas💓: Just got done cleaning up, fuck you at?

Reece😏: Shit round yo way tryna see what these niggas on.

Mamas💓: Push up daddy I need it.

Reece😏: Say less you hungry?

Mamas💓: Yea I want Wendy's.

Reece😏: Bet..otw

Locking my phone i smirked walking to put the broom in the kitchen, twirling around like a lil ass school girl that's hella gay so I stopped going to my room making sure it smell good lighting my Hawaiian Breeze candle I straighten my bed up and slid my boxers and bra off laying back on my bed, she knew where the spare key was and in all honesty I was really horny.

"Alexa change the playlist to freak in the da sheets playlist 1" i told her smiling just picturing my juices all over her sexy ass face.

"Switching the playlist" she said back hearing my song come on getting me more in the mood, I rubbed my hands down my body feeling the song every lyric as I pinched my nipples rubbing slowly down my stomach to my soaked throbbing pussy feeling the beat making me smack it letting out a shaky moan, I rubbed my clit fast as I played with my nipples feeling them get harder, after a lil while of playing I heard the elevator door open and close and somebody sitting bags down and footsteps towards my room door causing me to rub my clit faster wanting her to see my dripping as she walked in the room, she opened the door not saying anything but watching me rub my pussy till i motion for her to come here, she walked over between my legs looking down at me hungrily with her pretty hazel eyes making me squirm under her gaze, she roughly wrapped her hands around my neck leaning to kiss me making me turn my head I seen a lil hint of disappointment of her face but she just trialed kisses down my neck making me arch my back pulling her down closer grinding my lower half into her.

I was getting impatient with how long she was taking so I reached up pulling her shirt off feeling down her stomach biting my lip she was so damn sexy, I unbuttoned her jeans pulling them down making her step out of them before pulling up her sports bra taking her nipple into my mouth pulling down her boxers as she moaned lowly pushing me back on the bed, she then smacked my pussy before rubbing her fingers up and down my slit teasing me making me whine, she chuckled sliding one finger in me finger fucking me fast making me gasp and hold on to her arm as I felt her add two more fingers curling them hitting my spot over and over, she moaned in my eye as she fingered my pussy licking and biting my neck moaning dirty shit in my ear making my pussy every wetter.

"What you doing all the whining for es?" She asked going deeper making me arch my back off the bed.

"I- ahhh fuck" I moaned as I felt my stomach tightened and my pussy clench her fingers.

"Gone head cum I feel you squeezing my fingers" she said smacking my clit making me scream creaming all on her fingers.

She smirked sliding her fingers out my pussy putting them in my mouth making me suck on them while staring into her eyes this girl was fucking beautiful with a banging ass body and sex drove me insane but she wasn't stari or matoria so my heart couldn't be with her but she knew that this was just friends with benefits when we both needed it. I was knocked my thoughts feeling something cold on my clit looking down seeing her sucking my clit with a ice cube in her mouth making me moan loudly throwing my head back on the bed, I squirmed making her slap my thigh.