Chapter 8

Tris POV

"Tissy!!!You get weady fow pawty."Emmy orders me in the early morning.

"Yes Emmy I know.I will get ready for the party, but later."

She groans and lays down next to me.

I hug her and she nuzzles herself in my chest. I feel her give one suck on my breast and pull away.

"Tissy milk pease?"She pleads.

"No Emmy.I don't have milk and you're a big girl you eat big people food sort of."

She pats my breast twice and apologizes.

I kiss her hair and Tobias walks in.

"Good morning beautiful girls."

"Hi Budder."

I wave to him.

He sits on the edge of my bed and we celebrate that Marcus took an emergency business trip.

----------------

Christina and Emmy helped me get ready.

I'm in a long black dress that has a silver sparkly design starting at the side of stomach and goes up to all over my chest.Even though the dress covers my shoes I put on black sparkly heels. For jewelry the only thing I wear is a bracelet with three ravens.

Tobias gave it to me he said he found when I came as a baby.

For my hair tonight I let it down and curled the ends into spirals. My makeup consists of clear lip gloss that makes my lips pinker and of course glossier.I also just put on mascara.

"You look beautiful."Christina compliments.

"Mhm!!Vewy sexy."adds Emmy,

Chris and I laugh.

"Thanks you guys. I love you girls."I say in gratitude.

They both nod.

Christina is in a plain dark blue dress that resembles mine.She has all the items of makeup on her and her hair is straightened.

"Ready to go?"I ask.

"Yeah."Chris replies.

"Bye Emmy I love you."I say as I hug her.

"Ov you too.Kiss Budder."She answers as Chris and I exit the room.

We hurry down the stairs so Tobias doesn't catch even a glimpse of us most importantly me.

We sit in Christina's car and talk all the way to the ball.

Then we arrive.

We stand in front of the entrance to the ballroom.The lights occasionally flashing on us.

We put on our masks and enter.

Here goes nothing!

------------

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

I left you on a kind of cliffhanger, but I will try to update like right now.

Thanks and one thing I'm thankful for is Wattpad and the awesome fans that love my stories and support me through thick and thin.

Thanks to taylorswiftiluvu for the help on the outfit for Tris.