Chapter 10

Tobias POV

Finally she's mine.

I'm never letting her go. She's mine and only mine.I love her with all of my heart. Without her I would just be a broken piece of glass.

She fixes me everyday leaving me with something that I can't imagine having in that house.

She leaves me full of hope, love, strength, passion, and so much more.

We just sit on the ledge her head resting on my shoulders.

"I love you."I say to Tris.

"I love you too."

Then we hear an announcer say,"Alright it's time for the final dance of the night and it's for all those couples out there."

Tris pulls me off the ledge and runs us downstairs.

She wraps her arms around my neck and I place my hands on her waist.

"I can't dance."I whisper.

"Follow the music and follow me."She advises.

I nod.In a couple of minutes I get into the swing of things.I give Tris a spin and I love the way she smiles during the spin and they way her dress flows in the air with the spin.

I dip her at the end and press my lips to hers.There are claps, whistles, and other noises being made for us, but it all disappears and it's just Tris and I.

-----------------

We stand outside the house.

"Thanks for tonight."She says.

"Thank you too.I love you."

"I love you, Tobias."

We give each other one last kiss to seal the night and we enter the house.

----------------