Septiplier Au

This is septiplier and if you dont like it then okay. Also I know septiplier isnt real, it just a cute ship I enjoy. So here the au of what if septiplier was real. Hope you all enjoy, bye and love you all!

Sean sat on his bed, the irishman was confuse so confuse. It was pax week and Sean was staying at Mark's, Sean regret coming and staying with Mark. He regrets it because of how his own cheeks turn red around Mark and how he thinks Mark so handsome. Mark knock on the door but Sean didnt hear and Mark walk in.

Mark: You alright?

Sean was startle and look up at Mark.

Sean: Yeah, sorry.

Mark smile and sat down by Sean, Sean began to blush since Mark wrap his arm around Sean.

Mark: You can tell me anything! We been freinds for a while now.
Sean: I know and I, it's just hard.
Sean: I might like guys.

Sean had finish his words and close his eyes, he thought Mark would get upset.

Mark: Okay!

Sean then open his eyes and stared at Mark, Sean was shock.

Sean: Wait what?
Mark: I'm fine with this, it also explains why you blush a lot around me.

Chuckle Mark as he wave his eyebrows at Sean and Sean blush.

Mark: But I also know how you feel, I dated guys before. Secretly due to becoming a youtuber and you know how others can be.
Sean: O-oh.

Mark then smirk and wrap his arm around Sean's waist, he then stared at Sean.

Mark: So you like me?
Sean: A-ah, well. I mean yes, no.

Sean's cheeks were so red, Mark smile and took the risk. Mark kiss Sean on the cheek which made Sean blush. Sean was feeling so many times but he felt okay and happy. Sean then place his head on Mark's shoulder and they both smile. The week past and they were having dates but at home. They would watch netflix, cuddles, making out and other stuff. Mark was cooking breakfast and smile at Chica, he then heard footsteps and turn around to see his boyfriend. Sean's green hair was a mess and the shirt he had on were somewhat tuck into his shorts. Mark smile more since Sean was wearing his shirt, Sean stared at Mark and blush. This was the beginning of something not only for Sean but for Mark as well.