Babies - Henrik x Chase

Henrik lay on the bed while reading a book, the door open and Chase flop on the bed. Henrik sat the book down and rub Chase's back.

Chase: Mmm.
Henrik: You know this is a us not just you thing.
Chase: I know.

Said Chase as his voice was muffled by the pillows, Chase then turn around and sat up.

Chase: Just use to it, I guess.
Henrik: Well as the other parent I want to help.
Chase: Y-yeah I know.

Henrik then move closer to Chase and wrap his arms around him.

Henrik: You wanna tell me something?

Chase sigh and already tears form into his eyes.

Chase: Just afraid everything going bad and I don't want them taken.
Henrik: Well if anything like that happen I wouldn't taken them be unfair to them.

Henrik then lower his arms and now were around Chase's waist, Chase began to shaken.

Henrik: Relax, your not the only one who gain weight.

Chase then smile and kiss Henrik's lips.

Chase: Yeah but I gotten even bigger, probably as huge as a wha-. Ahk!

Yelp Chase as Henrik squish Chase's tummy.

Henrik: Talk bad about yourself and you get the squishes!
Chase: But it's true. Ah!

Yelp Chase again due to Henrik squishing Chase's tummy.

Henrik: I mean it.

Chase huff and gotten up, he grab a pair of sweatpants and began to change.

Henrik: Also rather have you bigger since you got a nice ass.

Chase gotten putting the sweatpants on and stared at Henrik.

Chase: When and who you replace Henrik? Henrik dosen't flirt like that.
Henrik: Well being around you for so long I got it.

Chase chuckle and heard a whine, Chase was about to leave until Henrik ran out the door. Chase enter as he saw Henrik making the three laugh and even he giggle.

Chase: You actually had to run to get here?
Henrik: Of course, this is a team job.

Hannah then made grabby hands and Chase pick her up, the boys started whimpering and Henrik pick both up.

Henrik: You two protected brothers?
Chase: You guys gotta sleep.
Henrik: Well not that late and who says they can't play for a bit more.

Chase smile and the two put them down, Henrik began playing with the boys. Hannah sat on Chase's lap and started playing with his jacket. Chase giggle and taken his jacket off, he then let her wear it. It was huge on her and the hoodie hide her face to make her fully disappeared.

Chase: Oh no, where has Hannah gone?

Said Chase in a shock voice, Henrik giggle. Hannah giggle and the boys were confuse, Connor crawl to the jacket and grab it while Chance pull on it. The two then saw the arms moving and saw theirs sister's head poking out a bit. Henrik then sat down by Chase and smile.

Henrik: Glad Marvin did this.
Chase: Yep! Glad we only need a piece of our hair and magic to help them be born.
Henrik: Rather than you actually giving birth.
Chase: Probably painful but if there wasn't that option I still do it.
Henrik: I know and that why I'm glad there was another way.

Chase then place his head on Henrik's shoulder and Henrik wrap his arm around Chase, the two sat there while watching the three with smiles on their faces.