The Plan - Part 1

Don't come at me for writing this, I got inspired and yeah! This is gonna be Chase Brody x Henrik Von Schneeplestein. Warning chub and sad stuff. Also inspired by LuminousDark96 go check out there works because there amazing!

Chase sat on the couch with nothing to do, his bandage up wrists taut him. That when the door open, Chase look up to see Henrik and Jameson.

Jameson: 'That movie was wonderful!'
Henrik: Well I'm glad you lik-.
Anti: Finally your back! Ugh! Watching Chase suck!

Chase then look at the ground while Henrik stared at Anti and grab Anti's ear.

Anti: Ow! You mother fucker!

The two were now in the kitchen while Jameson try to talk to Chase.

Henrik: You know Chase is still dealing with things.
Anti: Still! He a grown man!
Henrik: Ant-.
Anti: Henrik, he a grown fucking man!
Henrik: Anti! Understand this, Chase wants to die and hurt himself. I ask you to keep an eye not watch him like a babey! If Chase bother you so much, me and Chase will head out.
Anti: Good!
Henrik: Good!

Henrik then left the kitchen and grab Chase's hand, Chase was confuse.

Chase: What are we doing?

Henrik didn't answer and they got into the car, while Henrik drove Chase mess with his hands.

Henrik: You didn't do anything wrong.
Chase: O-okay.
Henrik: Just thought we could go back.
Chase: Back to what?
Henrik: Here.

The two gotten out and Chase saw the bakery, Chase whimper.

Chase: Why here?
Henrik: Why not?
Chase: Uh.
Henrik: Now come on.

Henrik grab Chase's hand and the two step into the bakery, there they saw Mrs. Smith. She was a mother of an old freind of theirs, Mrs. Smith smile and was suprise to see them.

Mrs. Smith: Henrik! Chase! My two favorite customers! YOU TWO ARE HOLDING HANDS! FINALLY!
Chase: Finally?
Mrs. Smith: You two were always adorable together and thought you two would date. What's that one word people use?
Chase: Shipping?
Mrs. Smith: Yes! Me and Catherine would always ship you two.
Henrik: Heh, even she ship us.

The two blush.

Mrs. Smith: Now what would you two like?
Chase: Noth-.
Henrik: A box of chocolate cupcakes, a bag of cookies and a box of glaze donuts.
Henrik: Go find us a seat.

Chase roll his eyes and went to go find them a seat, he notice no one was really here. He then sat down and place his arms on the table while placing his head on his arms. Henrik then brought the sweets to the table and Chase heard the boxes. He then sat by Chase and smile, Chase just given him a upset look.

Henrik: Come on! This is your favorite pl-.
Chase: Was and not no more.
Henrik: You love Mrs. Smith's sweets.
Chase: Well now I don't! Wish I never seen this place.

Chase mumble the last sentence and Henrik felt a mix of emotions.

Henrik: You rather never seen this place?
Chase: Yep! Wish never been here.
Henrik: But we wouldn't have met and I probably be dead by now. Or what about the time those asses came in and me, you and Catherine threw cupcakes at those asses for messing with her. Do I matter to you?

Chase frown and he try keeping his tears back.

Chase: Yeah! Of course! Those were also the times I met her and I guess when I try to forget those, I also forgot those times with you and Catherine. I really care about you, I do!

Henrik smile a little and listen to Chase's words.

Chase: But also I didn't only came him for good times I came for the bad times too. Stress eat and stuff becoming the fatass. Me and her marry then had kids, her job change her for the worst. She made us try to be the most perfect family, yelling at me if I didn't lose weight.
Chase: She even would test me, if I did took a bit of junk food then harm would come my way.

Henrik's face was shock, he knew Stacy would abuse Chase with words and hands but never by food. He grew angry and started kissing Chase.

Henrik: Well your now with me and I'll make sure your love.

Henrik kept giving Chase's kisses and Chase giggle.