The Childern Of Jacksepticeye

Au thing where Sean has kids and stuff happen, still working on this so sorry this is crappy. Also trigger warning for name calling and stuff, but hope you enjoy. P.s. let me know if you want more of the youtubers kids!  P.s.s. we gotten to 730 words for this oneshot.

Sam ran through the halls and he heard the steps coming closer. He then ran through the front doors as the bell ring, Sam kept running until he couldn't no more. He huff and grab on a tree to rest, that when he look up and saw water. His eye swollen but that when his long hair comes in, Sam cover that eye and lay down. But he jerk up so fast and turn around to see John.

John: You ran this far?

Sam then stood up quickly while a nervous smile was on his face.

Sam: Yep!
John: Sam, what happen?
Sam: I'm fine! Relax bro!
John: Fine dont tell me but if your hiding it then it will show.
Sam: I know.

Sam said as he stared at the ground.

John: Dad will be here soon, so come on.

Sam look up at John and nod, the two headed out of the forest and back to the high school. The two sat on the steps of the school and waited, they then saw the car. Their dad didn't get a driver license until he was 32 but that also when he had move to Los Angeles. Sam gotten shook when he heard the voices and grab John's hand, the two then gotten into the car. In the back sat their little brother Grayson, 11 and in middle school. Then there was their 7 year old sister, Caitlin. There in the front seat sat their dad, Sean McLaughlin aka Jacksepticeye. Sean saw the fear on Sam's face and the confusion on John's.

Sean: Something happen?
Sam: No!
John: No!
Sean: Alrighty.

The five drove home and it was quite until fighting started.

Grayson: John, move your arm!
Sam: It's not even touching you!
Grayson: It's in my bubble!
Sam: This is a small car!
Grayson: I don't care!

John then growled.

John: OI! FOR FLUFFNESS STOP FIGHTING!

Sean began to chuckle, since of having kids Sean had to use other words to cuss. This time there using fluffness since Caitlin loves fluffy plushies.

Grayson: Whatever.

Sam just roll his eyes and kept to himself, they then gotten home. John and Grayson ran to the tv since both wanted to pick the video game first.

John: Ha! Gonna win!
Grayson: Heck no!

Sam then sigh and headed to his room until Caitlin tug on his shirt, he then turn around.

Caitlin: What you draw today?

Sam then smile and pull his sketchbook out.

Sam: Not anything special but it's still art.

The two began looking through the sketchbook.

Grayson: Ay! Caitlin, were playing the last guardian!

Caitlin gotten all excited and ran to the living room, Sam then sigh.

Sean: Something bothering you?

Sam jerk up when he heard the words which made Sean confuse.

Sean: Sam?
Sam: Sorry, what did you said?
Sean: Is something bothering you?
Sam: No, I'm fine!

Sam then nervously smile and his dad raise an eyebrow.

Sam: Really! I'm fine!

Sam then headed up to his room and saw the window open, he began to panic but that when hands grab Sam's waist.

Tim: It's me, don't be scare.

Sam then smile while relaxing, he then turn around to face Tim. Tim then grab Sam's face.

Tim: Are you okay?
Sam: Yeah but what about you?
Tim: I'm fine.
Sam: Good.

The two smile at each other while holding hands, that when the next day came. Sam was heading to his locker to fine words on his locker.

Faggot

Loser

Idiot

Gaylord

Go die!

Sam felt tears form in his eyes, it was 2030 but still there was people like this. Others saw this and whispers could be hear with laughter too. Tim then came by and saw this, he then hug Sam. Sam push Tim away and ran, Sam just ran.

Tim: Sam!

Tim ran after Sam and so did John since he past by while seeing this. Sam kept running and that when it happen, it came.

Tim: Sam!
John: Move now!

Sam was to scare and fill with anxiety that he didn't heard them. He then stared at the car coming at him and that when someone push him out of the way. Sam and the person who save him was safe, Sam then look and saw her. It was Danielle, worryness was on her face but how was Danielle here.