Au Oneshot

The two step in front of the tower which was made by darkness, the two stared at each other.

Dark: Stay out here and don't come unless you hear screaming.
Wilford: Bu-.

Dark then stared at Wilford and growl, Wilford whimper and Dark sighed. Dark then grab Wilford's hand's and stared into his eyes.

Dark: I can't lose you again.

Wilford then stared at Dark.

Dark: I love you, William.

Said Dark as he kiss Wilford's head and look up to see him crying.

Wilford: Be safe and I love you too.

The two hug and Dark headed into the tower.

Anti chuckle as he use his magic to get his new puppets, Chase had hidden behind a wall. The man was afraid and look out. Marvin then had use his magic and push Anti to the wall.

Marvin: What's the point of this! We did nothing to you!

Anti growl and threw the knife at Marvin but Marvin dodge it.

Anti: Don't you dare lie! Your helping him!

Yelled Anti as he pointed at Sean who was behind Marvin.

Anti: But who well, I have three puppets!

Henrik, Jameson and Jackie were held by strings like puppets while their whole eyes were black.

Marvin: What are you talking about!
Anti: Sean made us! He made me bad! Ever thought how I fucking felt!

Yelled Anti as he sent Jackie out and Jackie punch Marvin to the ground. Chase heard this and knew how Anti felt, he never wanted to be the weak one but Chase could change that. Chase stood up and walk out, Anti spotted him.

Marvin: Chase, run!

Anti teleported and scratch Chase's face, Chase then growl and stood back up.

Anti: For once your not being the coward!

Anti then punch Chase and trip him to the ground, Anti then place his foot on Chase's chest and place his knife close to his face. Chase held on to the knife and kept pushing it back while Anti chuckle. Anti made sure Marvin and Sean held back by using the others.

Chase: You don't have to do this! You can change your path! Sean created you but you don't have to be the villain! You can become good! Neither of us knew we would become real but here we are and it's our turn to take control of our paths!
Anti: Lies!
Chase: No it's not! I'll help you but you have to stop this!
Anti: You wouldn't help me!

That when Anti gotten blasted and hit the wall, Dark help Chase up.

Dark: Keep trying with your words and I'll use my magic.

Chase smile and nod, Chase walk up to Anti.

Chase: Let me help you! We can all create our own paths!
Anti: Lies!

Anti yelled as he threw the knife but the red shadow grab it, Anti growl.

Chase: Please, I'll help you.

Said Chase with a gentle smile as he place his hand out, Anti growl.

Anti: No. I know how you are and your doing this to trick me! To be more of the villain that I already am! Why would someone help the villain like me!?
Chase: Because I know how it feels to be in the dark for so long and I don't want others to go through that.

Anti look shock and confused, Anti hesitate but then grab his hand.

Chase: You can change now by picking what to do.

He then thought of it and the strings disappeared, that when the tower began to shake. The tower disappeared and all began to scream until magic grab them, they floated to the ground safely.

Wilford: Dark!

He yelled as he pick Dark up and smile, he then place him down and the two kiss. Hours past and a portal to somewhere else was standing.

Mark: So where will all of you head as you enter this portal?
Marvin: Somewhere but where we decide and are own.
Sean: That'll be good.

Chase then saw Anti sitting on a rock and walk to him.

Chase: You coming?
Anti: I don't deserve to go with the things I done. Only good ones like you should go.
Chase: You are good.
Anti: Wh-what?
Chase: Anti you proven your improving, by letting them go and making sure we didn't get hurt. You deserve to go through that portal as much as I do.

Anti stared at Chase and shaken his head no.

Sean: He right.

Anti look up and saw Sean.

Sean: You'll be able to decide and live other than me picking your guys destiny's.

The egos began going through the portal and the youtubers wave gobye, the portal close and the egos lifes were going to change.