Matthew x Jae (smut)

!! Smut Warning : This Chapter Contains Smut! Read At Your Own Risk !!

"Jae come on. It's okay baby. We can take things slow," Matthew smirks as he pulls Jae close to his body.

"Matthew. Please," Jae whines and grips onto Matthew's arms as Matthew slides his hand onto Jae's ass.

"Please what?" Matthew smirks as he leans down and kisses Jae's neck.

"Please wake the fuck up!" J.Seph screams as he throws a pillow at Matthew.

"What the hell?" Matthew groans and sits up before looking down at his lower half and blushing a deep red, "Sorry."

"For the love of god please just tell the man you love him and fuck him. I'm so sick of hearing you moan in his name in your sleep," J.Seph groans as he gets up and walks into the living room of their dorm.

"Jesus Matthew again?" Jiwoo looks at Matthew who holds up his hands in defense.

"It's not like I meant to damn," Matthew sighs as he lays his head down on the table.

"You could confess? Fuck his brains out? Get over this stupid ass sexual tension you two have?" Somin looks at Matthew who shrugs and sighs.

"Pretty sure he has a thing for Brian," Matthew hums softly.

"BRIAN?!" all three shout before laughing hysterically as Matthew looks at them confused.

"There's no way in hell Matthew. Pretty sure Brian is into Wonpil," Jiwoo rolls her eyes as Matthew sighs and looks at his phone, "Aren't you supposed to hang out with him today?"

"Please don't remind me," Matthew sighs softly and walks to the fridge to grab a protein shake and shakes his head, "I have no idea what I'm going to do."

"How about we leave? Us three can go somewhere for the night and you have the house to yourselves. He's coming here right?" Somin looks at Matthew who nods his head and sighs gently.

"I guess. Should I really confess to him though?" Matthew looks at the rest of his group as they all nod at him, "Okay fine. I need you all to leave then. I have to get the dorm ready for when he gets here."

"You should also shower. You didn't shower when you came home from the gym last night," J.Seph looks at Matthew who nods and blushes.

Matthew downs his protein shake before walking to the bathroom. He quickly strips himself from his clothes and then turns the shower on. Matthew steps into the shower smiling before shuddering as the lukewarm water hits his bare skin. He grabs the shampoo and begins to wash his hair happily while he hums along to a random song in his head. Matthew begins to think about Jae making him bite his lip. He groans sets his head on the shower wall letting the water run down his body. He moves his head back to rinse the shampoo out of his hair and groans at the thought of Jae being in front of him. Matthew quickly puts conditioner in his hair then rinses it out. Matthew groans and shakes his head as he quickly washes his body before getting out of the shower. He grabs his towel and wraps it around his waist then walks into his bedroom. He grabs a pair of boxers and slips them on and some sweatpants along with a plain tank top. He walks out into the living room of the dorm and begins to clean up the small amount of trash in the dorm. Matthew jumps when he gets a call on his phone. He grabs his phone and answers it without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" Matthew hums softly as he continues to clean.

"Hey. I might be a bit late. Wonpil wants me to help plan his date for Brian and him," Jae sighs softly making Matthew choke on his own saliva, "Jesus are you okay?"