Shinwon/Changgu/Yuto

Shinwon looks down at the picture in his phone case, smiling at the memory it brings, as if the picture was taken yesterday. The memory of Yuto and Changgu's laugh filled his thoughts while he smiled at the memory. The picture was taken at a sleepover for Shinwon's tenth birthday, Changgu and Yuto had tackled Shinwon with hugs as soon as he had stepped through his door. He sighs and checks the time on his phone, hoping he wouldn't be late to his friend's engagement party. Hongseok would kill him if he was late to his and Hyunggu's engagement party. Shinwon leans his head against the train window and sighs softly before closing his eyes and letting the memories of his old friends consume his thoughts.

Do they still remember me? I wish Yuto didn't have to go home. Maybe we could reconnect someday soon. I've known them since we were all babies. I miss them so much.

Shinwon's eyes shoot open as he hears the robotic voice tell the passengers that they had arrived at their destination. Shinwon stands up from his seat as he grabs his bookbag and a small suitcase. Shinwon walks off the train while looking around the platform and frowning when he couldn't find Hongseok.

"Shinwon!" Hongseok shouts and jumps up to catch Shinwon's attention.

Shinwon quickly walks over to Hongseok before pulling him into a hug, "Hi Seokie!"

"Hi Shinwonnie! How was your train ride?" Hongseok asks as he drags his friend to his car, "Have you eaten today?"

"My train ride was okay. I was nervous I would be late," Shinwon blushes and looks at Hongseok's car as he opens the trunk.

"You're early actually! Some of Hyunggu's friends are there already. We're only waiting on you and Hwitaek really," Hongseok smiles and helps Shinwon with his stuff, "Where are you going to be staying at?"

"There's a motel just down the street from your house that I plan on staying at," Shinwon smiles brightly at Hongseok, "It's about a block away."

"Do you want to go get a room from there really quick so you can set your stuff down and not have to carry it in my house?" Hongseok smiles at Shinwon who nods his head at Hongseok.

"Okay sweet!" Hongseok and Shinwon jump into his car before Hongseok starts the car.

Shinwon pulls his phone and takes a picture of Hongseok before posting it and smiling brightly at him. Hongseok laughs and begins to drive out of the train station parking lot.

"How is being a teacher?" Hongseok looks over at Shinwon who smiles brightly and shows a bracelet on his wrist, "Which one did that?"

"Haru! She got a bracelet kit for her sixth birthday so she made me a bracelet. I love my job," Shinwon smiles and looks over at Hongseok who nods his head and continues to drive down some streets and alleyways, "How is being a college professor?"

"Terrible at times," Hongseok admits truthfully, "How many times can you read the same four renditions of Romeo and Juliet? I at least have one student who at least adds some spice into her works," Hongseok laughs softly as Shinwon smiles brightly, "Be lucky you don't have to deal with that."

"No we just cut potatoes and make potato stamps," Shinwon smiles over at Hongseok as he laughs again and shakes his head.

"Children have to be so much easier than college students," Hongseok shakes his head as he continues to drive, turning down a narrow alleyway.

"Well truthfully, it's actually harder. College students already have basic understanding and full functionality of their motor skills. I have to teach some of my kids how to hold pencils and the basics of human conversation," Shinwon points out while stealing a piece of Hongseok's gum while smiling at him.