Yuto/Yeo One (PTG)

Sure, Yuto was at the age where week long sleepovers at your best friends were a thing of the past, but Hyunggu's big pleading eyes rendered Yuto's brain useless. Yuto could never say no to his best friend. Were him and his best friend both twenty-two years old, finishing up college, and working at a restaurant part time to help with funds? Yes absolutely. However the restaurant is closed for a week for renovations, and they didn't have that many assignments due for their classes, so Yuto agrees when Hyunggu asks him to stay for a week at his apartment that he shares with his brother Changgu.

Changgu. Yuto's dream man. Yuto has had a crush on his best friend's older brother for years. Yuto met Changgu when Yuto was twelve and in his sixth year of primary school, Changgu being fourteen and in his second year of middle school. Hyunggu had brought Yuto over to his house for the first time. Changgu had crashed their game time and played with them, Hyunggu smirking and shoving Yuto into Changgu when he noticed the blush on Yuto's cheeks. Yuto could honestly write a five page essay on how amazing Changgu is.

Yuto has tried dating other people, don't get him wrong, but they would all leave him after realizing that Yuto had a crush on someone else. Hyunggu and Yuto's mutual friend Wooseok had even tried to date Yuto, but quickly found out that Yuto would not stop talking about Changgu. His most painful breakup was last year. Yuto started dating another Japanese boy named Yuto who everyone had called Mizu, a shortened version of his last name to differentiate the two boys. Mizuguchi Yuto had broken things off with Yuto when he decided to go back to Japan to finish off college. Of course Yuto had crashed at Hyunggu's, crying and wishing that he wouldn't have fallen for him. When Hyunggu had to go to work and Yuto was too sad to do anything else, Changgu would come home from work and cook dinner for Yuto, forcing the younger to watch a movie with him. Yuto's breakup had brought Yuto and Changgu even closer which only made Yuto's crush on Changgu bigger.

Which is a terrible predicament to be in as Yuto is throwing his backpack on Hyunggu's bed and he hears the loud sneeze and groan coming from the room across from Hyunggu's. Yuto looks at Hyunggu confused as he points to Changgu's room.

"He's got a cold. It's not completely terrible, but his boss is making him work from home this week. I hope that doesn't bug you," Hyunggu smirks at Yuto who immediately punches Hyunggu's arm.

"Shut up dickhead. I do not want to talk about this with him here," Yuto rolls his eyes, "Do you guys still have the miso paste from our dinner escapade a week ago?" Yuto slips his hoodie off before messing up his hair while smiling at Hyunggu.

"Yeah we do. Why?" Hyunggu puckers his lips before Yuto bends down and pecks his lips lightly, "Seungyoun might come over sometime this week. I told him I wasn't spending the night with him this week since I was having you over."

"I refuse to ever kiss him again. I do not care if it was a party and he was dared to kiss me. I still feel his tongue in my goddamn trachea," Yuto shakes his head before fixing the hoop in his nostril, "Are you coming with me to the kitchen?"

"He was mainly dared because you had just gotten your tongue pierced," Hyunggu laughs and walks out of his room before knocking on Changgu's door, "Do you need anything?"

"A shovel to knock me out," Changgu grumbles, his voice nasally before he sneezes again, "Probably more tissues. There's a box in the cupboard by the sink. I think. Hi Yuto," Changgu's voice is wavering in and out like he's losing his voice.

"Hi Ggu. Hyunggu will come back with the tissues," Yuto grabs Hyunggu's hand before dragging his best friend towards the kitchen.

Hyunggu rolls his eyes before grabbing the tissue box from under the sink like Changgu had said. Yuto smiles and gets some scallions and the miso paste from the fridge before grabbing one of the pots and a mug. Yuto puts some water into the small pot and puts it on the stove to boil. He hums softly and gets a knife from the drawer before cutting the scallions. Yuto puts some of the miso paste and scallions into the mug. Yuto grabs some ginger and grates that into the mug with the scallions and miso paste. Hyunggu leans against the counter and rolls his eyes as Yuto bites at his lip piercing.