Sangyeon/Eric (TBZ)

Before I begin this I just want to say that Sangyeon was not by any means attracted to Eric when he was younger. Sangyeon doesn't show attraction towards Eric until after he's an adult. I hope you guys enjoy this!! Sangyeon is 37 in this fic!!

Also Sunwoo uses vamp/he pronouns
Changmin uses pup/he
Chanhee uses they/them

Eric is gay. So so gay that sometimes it's painful. Eric has known he was gay since he was thirteen and got a nose bleed over his best friend's dad at the pool. Sunwoo, Eric's best friend, had laughed and made fun of Eric for finding vamps dad hot. Sunwoo has always been there for Eric and vice versa. Ever since the two became friends at twelve, Eric and Sunwoo have been attached at the hip, Eric spending the majority of his summers at Sunwoo's house. Eric hadn't meant to fall for Sunwoo's dad, but Eric really couldn't help himself. Sunwoo's dad is built, sweet, caring, hot as fuck, and just one of the most amazing humans that Eric has ever met. Eric often finds himself daydreaming about Sunwoo's dad at the most inappropriate of times, whether it be at work, at school, or in Sunwoo's room as they throw darts at the wall while talking about Sunwoo's crush on the Spencer's manager. Eric isn't ever aware of his consciousness slipping to his best friend's dad until he's ripped from his thoughts over something someone else says.

"Dilf," Chanhee takes a sip of their smoothie, Eric's head snapping towards the blonde.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Eric swirls his straw in his strawberry lemonade, Sunwoo snorting and shaking vamps head.

"What part of the sentence did you hear?" Changmin takes a bite of pups cookie as pup looks over at Eric.

"All I heard was dilf," Eric blushes and sips his lemonade, Sunwoo laughing hard and leaning against Haknyeon.

"Of course that's all you heard," Haknyeon pinches the bridge of his nose, Juyeon taking a bite of Haknyeon's donut.

"What do you two know that we don't?" Juyeon looks over at Sunwoo and Haknyeon as Eric slinks into his seat and covers his face.

"Youngjae has a thing for my dad," Sunwoo laughs as Eric whines when he hears the collective gasp from their group of friends.

"YOU WHAT? FOR HOW LONG?!" Chanhee looks at Eric who hides his face and shakes his head.

"Since we were thirteen. He got a nosebleed when my dad got out of the pool shirtless," Sunwoo giggles and pokes Eric's cheek, Eric licking vamps finger, "Ew!"

"Does your dad know?" Juyeon runs a hand through his red hair, Eric choking on his lemonade at the thought of him ever knowing.

"Not that I know of. Dad doesn't ever really talk about stuff like that with me anyways. Speaking of, Eric you're spending the night tonight right? Dad wants to talk about birthday plans," Sunwoo takes a sip of Eric's lemonade before laying vamps head on Eric's shoulder.

"I was coming over anyway. My roommate wants me out of the dorm tonight to do god knows what with faes boyfriend," Eric shudders and rests his head against Sunwoo's.

"Well we have to go. Juyeon's parents want us to have dinner with them tonight so we should go get ready for that," Haknyeon stands up and pulls his wallet out and sets some cash down on the table, "You ready Ju?"

"I'm ready baby," Juyeon stands up and wraps his arm around Haknyeon's waist, "Good luck with Sunwoo's dad Eric," Juyeon winks as the two leave the diner.

"Why were you guys talking about dilfs to begin with?" Eric looks over at Changmin and Chanhee who laugh and shake their heads.

"Jacob. He could be labeled as a dilf," Changmin finishes pups drink and pulls out pups wallet, "We have a class soon so we should probably head out," Changmin puts some cash on the table as Sunwoo and Eric gather up the dishes neatly.