Chapter One

-oOo-

WARNINGS: 

- Mentions of SUICIDE, RAPE, TORTURE (sometimes graphic), and SELF HARM. If such themes will trigger you, please, please do not read! There are also mentions of child abuse (depending on how you look at it), eating disorders, panic/anxiety attacks, descriptions of medical procedures, etc. Such themes DO get more graphic as the story progresses. 

- There will be sexual content in the later chapters as well. NOTHING horrible or ultra smutty: just general sex and the intimacy one might expect of a comfortable couple. Of course, that isn't for everyone, so following the general warnings rule for My War Is Over, such scenes with major themes of sex/sexual intimacy will be marked and/or disclosed at the beginning of the chapter so that one can skip them if one desires.

- For highly graphic scenes, scenes with common triggers, scenes with sexual context, etc., there will be a clear "-" from start to finish serving as an additional warning. However, be aware that some things may be missed/are too minuscule to warrant a blocker: so read at your own risk.

DISCLAIMERS:

- None of the characters in this story belong to me. All character credit goes to Marvel.

- None of the artwork depicted in this story belongs to me. 

-All lyrical credit goes to SYML's The War

EXTRA:

- If you would like to take a closer look at the amazing artwork used in this story, the link below will take you to the official My War Is Over's Pinterest Board, where I will upload any and all artwork used for this story. 

- Links to SYML's song The War for Apple Music, Spotify, and Youtube are all below. I highly recommend listening to the song, especially to get a grip on the inspiration for this story.

LINKS:

My War Is Over Official Pinterest Board:  https://www.pinterest.com/sparklzzzxo/my-war-is-over-official-board/

The War (Apple Music): https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-war/1324022741?i=1324022878

The War (Spotify): https://open.spotify.com/track/4SQ0ytpTP8v1Rx8FWR22cv?si=S9YYbm0fT5ewi5jMdeB0Tg

The War (Youtube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy_XQH9Jtuk

Happy reading! 

-oOo-

Here stands a man

At the bottom of a hole he's made

Still sweating from the rush

His body tense

His hands they shake

Oh this, this is a mad boy.