Chapter Five

The remote in Tony's hand is small, black with two dark grey buttons and an even darker one on the side for the shutdown. In a morbid way, Tony almost wants to laugh. He's seen things, remembers things, knows things that any common folk would not be able to handle knowing. He's well-aware that the others do too, Natasha especially, though he knows quite little about her early life. Still, Tony finds himself almost chuckling, knowing that the images and information just a tiny little grey button will soon unfold will forever be burned into his teammate's eyes, their guilt never leaving their souls; just after the touch of a little grey button. 

"So, I guess I'll start with the basics. Judging by the X-rays and scans, Loki has been tortured by an unknown force for roughly one year, possibly more, judging by the date Thor gave us from when he fell from the impossible-colorful-magic-bridge to now." Tony begins with a flat tone.

-

"There is not a single bone in his body that has not been broken. Currently, his right wrist is fractured, along with numerous other healed breaks, with some bones providing evidence of multiple fractures. Bruce had to re-break three of Loki's ribs as they did not heal correctly and were dangerously close to puncturing his lungs again. I say again because both his lungs have evidence of poorly healed scar tissue from where they had been punctured either by his own ribs or a foreign object. Fortunately, his body is so far seeming to operate in a relatively similar way to Thor's so: wacky healing, though a little slower so far. There are readings of an energy source surrounding him that I'm gonna take a wild guess and say is his magic, but for some reason, the readings are pretty wild. I can't explain that to you. Honestly, there are so many scars covering Loki's body...pointless to count. I mean, JARVIS did but I don't think I wanna know so you can check that fun number out for yourselves.  Some are old, some fresh, most gashes are infected. The skin on his wrists...well it hardly exists, and I didn't mean for that to rhyme. He's obviously struggled in whatever restraints he was in, as the same is true about his ankles. There are burn marks, mostly around his back, shoulders, and torso. Multiple stab wounds, again check out the number if you must on your own as I am content without that knowledge. Extreme blood loss. He's very malnourished, around 40 pounds underweight by human standards, and severely dehydrated. There...there is evidence of multiple um, well he's been raped, a lot. Scarring and..you know. Also extreme PTSD. I'm talking extreme. It's bad. Saying that based on the aforementioned panic attack and it's uh, kind of obvious. I'm sure it's actually worse.  And on top of that, he was obviously not allowed to sleep, whether that is intentional, forced, or both, I don't know. God or not, it's amazing he is alive. I have no idea what his mental state is, but I would say not fucking good because it is plainly obvious that he was tortured, plainly obvious that some shit happened in your stupid Ass-fucking-gard that scared him, and from what I heard it literally scared him, and on top of that I'm not even sure he was in control of his actions because his eyes are FUCKING GREEN NOT BLUE!"

-

Now Tony's screaming directly at Thor, face-to-face with the thunder god, cheeks crimson, anger blazing in his eyes. His voice drops to something scarily calm, poking Thor in the chest. 

"Now you try and fucking tell me that Loki is playing a trick. Try, I fucking dare you. Try. Me." He growls, his eyes not once leaving Thor's. Once again, the room is enveloped in silence.

"That's what I thought. Now if you'll excuse me, and I don't give a shit if you don't, I have a god to tend to, because somehow I care more about him than his own brother, blood or not." Facing Fury, who looked rather sick, Tony dips down into a mock bow and snarls,

"Happy now?"