𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒚𝒄𝒂𝒕.

━━ 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗖𝗔𝗧 !

╰┈➤ 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

╰┈➤ 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨. . .

⇢ ˗ˏˋ synopsis ࿐ྂ

✎. . . 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩 has never experienced emotions in her life. never has she experienced the annoyance that should be directed at the people who taunt her, hoping to get some kind of reaction out of her. never had she experienced the happiness of getting home from a long day of school and being able to finally eat some pie and listen to music while painting up in her room. and never had she experienced the sadness that came with losing her parents.

. . . 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 the death of grayson and miranda gilbert came an overwhelming sadness for both sides of the family — except for fran. she didn't flinch whenever she was told the devastating news, and she certainly didn't cry anytime after that. there wasn't an ounce of sadness in her being, and not a trace of guilt for lack thereof. and this only made her life more difficult for fran as people couldn't fathom how she didn't care that her parents had died tragically and her sister had nearly died as well. all of it was something she couldn't possibly understand, no matter how hard she tired. but things only start getting more confusing whenever stefan salvatore enters her sister's life and changes it for the worse.

❪   𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵!  ❫

━━ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖⁱᵉ⁻ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ 'ˢᵒᶜⁱᵒᵖᵃᵗʰ' ━━
𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁
└➤ 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯。

 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁└➤ 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯。

     ❪𝙞𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝. 𝙞𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝. 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙞𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.❫

𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜ˏˋ°•*⁀➷. . . strong language, torture, violence, anxiety, blood, mental health, and major character death.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷. . . warning!!! there are quite a few spelling errors in this because most of the time when i was writing these chapters, i was sleep deprived and writing whatever came to mind. im planning to revamp this book because looking back i cringe at some of the stuff i wrote, but i've only currently rewritten the first chapter and plan the post the others simultaneously. so, in short, the old chapters are still posted to read, but will be swapped later with updated versions. there's going to be a few changes, including what fran looks like since i don't really imagine her to look like nina, plus im pretty sure there's some controversial things that involve her as well as some of the other cast, though im not sure. anyways, i hope you enjoy! and make sure you comment and vote because it motivates me to continue!