𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: Friday Night Bites

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

FRAN WALKED ALONGSIDE ELENA AS THEY MADE THEIR WAY OVER TO THE GIRLS GETTING READY FOR CHEER PRACTICE

FRAN WALKED ALONGSIDE ELENA AS THEY MADE THEIR WAY OVER TO THE GIRLS GETTING READY FOR CHEER PRACTICE. Fran wondered what they were doing there since Elena didn't enjoy cheer anymore.

"Oh, my god! You're here!" Bonnie cheered when she saw Elena and Fran approaching. She stood from her stretching and hugged Elena.

"Yep. I can't be sad girl forever." Elena said, giving Bonnie a determined nod. "The only way to get things back to the way they were are to do things that were. Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight." She said, beginning to stretch.

Fran scrunched up her nose and looked around with squinted eyes. She wanted to go home to paint some before the dinner Elena had planned for her and Bonnie to gain some liking towards Stefan. Fran had no clue what Elena was thinking, thinking she'd be able to like the boy.

Loud music snaps Fran out of her thoughts and causes her to look over at the blue car that was playing the loud music. Fran's eyes darted between the two people in the vehicle; Caroline Forbes and the man whose name she didn't bother remembering.

Fran tilted her head when the two shared a kiss before Caroline got out of the car. "I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind." Caroline smirked as she walked past the trio.

"Sorry I'm late, girls. I, uh, was busy." Caroline announced to everyone. She then turned to Fran, feigning a smile, "Fran, darling, you're in the way. Please move."

Fran furrowed her brows before moving away to the bleachers, ignoring the apologetic looks Bonnie and Elena gave her. She was unaware of Damon watching her before he drove away.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

TO SAY THE DINNER WAS AWKWARD WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, it was clear Fran nor Bonnie wanted to be there. At the moment, Elena wished she had no feelings like her sister, who didn't notice the tense air around and ate like nothing was wrong.