𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: Isobel

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘐𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘭
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘐𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘭┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

IT HAS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH SINCE EVERYTHING WENT DOWN, and a lot has happened in that time

IT HAS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH SINCE EVERYTHING WENT DOWN, and a lot has happened in that time. Caroline had found Vicki's body, Elena had told Jeremy about her adoption, John Gilbert had returned and managed to get his neck snapped by Damon within the first hour of knowing him, Bonnie returned after leaving because of her Grams death, Stefan had lost control over his blood craving. He had attacked a girl as well as went on a feeding frenzy, and finally, Damon and Elena locked Stefan in a cellar until he was better.

While all this was happening, Fran was in bed, eating pie and relaxing. While Damon's blood healed most of her wounds, some remained, so she wasn't able to do anything until she was healed enough that she didn't feel like shit every time she moved. Aside from the pain, Fran wasn't complaining because Jenna had forced Jeremy into bringing her everything she wanted because she couldn't leave bed.

Currently, she was flipping through channels, trying to find something to watch. No one was home, everyone being at the high school to help get ready for the Founder's Day Parade.

Fran looked away from the TV when her phone chimed. She sighed, knowing it was probably Elena texting her to come to the school because of some vampire drama. And after checking the text, she turned out to be right.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AFTER GETTING READY, Fran headed to the school but not without stopping at the Grill to get some pie. If she was going to make it through another day of unnatural drama, she was going to need pie.

Fran walked into the classroom, Elena, the Salvatores, and Alaric were in, immediately getting into her rant. "Did you guys forget how I was on the verge of death a month ago and that I'm still healing? Do you know how risky it was driving her with one arm? I could have crashed and messed up my car."