𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲: History Repeating

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘏𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘏𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

IT'S BEEN A COUPLE OF DAYS SINCE THE VICKI INCIDENT, Fran and Elena have yet to speak, both of them wanting time away from each other to cool off

IT'S BEEN A COUPLE OF DAYS SINCE THE VICKI INCIDENT, Fran and Elena have yet to speak, both of them wanting time away from each other to cool off. Whenever the two would get in a fight, which was rare, Elena would always be the first to make amends, which is why she was the first to approach the other.

Fran looked away from her painting when Elena entered her room, and she already knew why she was there. "I'm sorry." Elena apologised, her tone revealing just how guilty she was. "I know you were just trying to protect me and did the first thing your brain told you to. If you hadn't have done what you did, I probably would be dead and who knows who else would be."

Fran simply stared at her, not seeing a reason for Elena to apologise, because, if anything, she was the one who needed to apologise for the things she said. But she didn't considering she didn't know just how much her words saddened her sister and just how assuring it would be if she told her she didn't mean what she had said.

"You have every right to be mad at me." Elena then added, looking down at her intertwined fingers.

"You do realise I can't be mad at you, right?" Fran finally spoke, and Elena's head snapped up to look at her. "I'm not capable of being mad at anybody, especially you." Fran continued to speak as she began putting all her painting supplies away, "And from what I've seen on TV, you were rightfully... angry for what I did."

She then turned to Elena and said, "Now stop with the sad puppy-dog eyes and go eat, so you're not late for school."

A relieved smile took over Elena's face, and she wanted to hug Fran but managed to stop herself. She was glad that the one thing her sister understood- even if she may be faking it for her sake- was this and that she was no longer ignoring her.