𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅: The Turning Point & Bloodlines

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 & 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 & 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

FRAN SIGHED AS SHE SWITCHED THE TV CHANNEL, finding nothing exciting enough to keep on more than a minute

FRAN SIGHED AS SHE SWITCHED THE TV CHANNEL, finding nothing exciting enough to keep on more than a minute. She had been left alone at the hospital while everyone else was at school. The silence that once filled the room was interrupted when an uninvited guest opened the door.

Fran frowned when she saw it was Damon, who she definitely didn't expect to show up. "Hello, slayer." Fran just looked back at the TV, causing him to continue with the reason he was there, "I need your help with something."

"Why not Caroline? You know, the girl you compelled because you can't get a girl on your own." Fran said bluntly, causing Damon to roll his eyes.

"A, I can get a girl on my own perfectly fine. B, I don't feel like going out in search of Caroline when I know you're here. And C, I figured you'd want to get out of this hellhole." Damon replied, tossing the compass he was holding in the air before catching it.

Fran finally looked over to him, contemplating his offer.

"You do this, and I'll get your car fixed so it will look brand new," Damon said with an irritated sigh.

"Okay." Fran agreed and sat up, finally paying attention to anything Damon had to say.

"Great. Just follow wherever this points you and call me once you get there" He smirked, slapping the compass in her hand along with a phone. Fran pushed herself off the bed, only to stumble when she got light-headed.

Damon caught her arm, saying, "Yeah, maybe having a nearly dead girl do this isn't the greatest idea." Fran simply rolled her eyes and pushed him away before walking out the room.

Damon watched her walk away, already beginning to regret asking her to help. "She's going to pass out before she even makes it." He mumbled to himself.