𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼: The Night of The Comet

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

FRAN WALKED OUT OF HER ROOM, seeing Elena and Jenna standing in the hallway having a conversation

FRAN WALKED OUT OF HER ROOM, seeing Elena and Jenna standing in the hallway having a conversation. Taking notice to the girl, Jenna smiled and said, "Good morning, Fran. Your outfit's looking great."

Fran looked down at her casual outfit before looking at Jenna. "I know." She said in a monotonous voice before making her way down the stairs.

"Your breakfast is on the desk next to the door!" Jenna shouted after Fran, going back to deciding if she should have her hair up or down.

Fran grabbed the granola bar and coffee and walked out the door and over to her car. She came to a stop when she saw a crow standing on the hood of her car, staring at her. "You poop on my car, I kill you. And trust me, I won't feel an ounce of guilt for doing so." Fran told the bird, getting in her car. The crow squawked before flying away, causing Fran to hum.

Fran took a sip, watching the house door open, Elena exiting the house. Fran furrowed her brows, realising just how similar her days were.

Elena got in the grey impala and gave her sister a smile, who starts the car and pulls out the drive away to head to school.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

LATER THAT DAY AFTER SCHOOL, Elena had somehow convinced Fran to join her, Bonnie and Caroline at the Mystic Grill to get ready for the comet. Fran slowly folded fliers for the comet tonight with a blank stare, ignoring the three younger girls sitting at the table.

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie informed her friends.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about aliens," Caroline said, slightly annoying Bonnie. Caroline then turned to Elena, wanting to know about her night with Stefan. "So then what?"