𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿: Haunted

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘏𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘏𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS FRAN HAS EITHER BEEN SLEEPING OR PAINTING WHILE LISTENING TO ELENA RANT ABOUT HER CONFUSING RELATIONSHIP WITH STEFAN

FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS FRAN HAS EITHER BEEN SLEEPING OR PAINTING WHILE LISTENING TO ELENA RANT ABOUT HER CONFUSING RELATIONSHIP WITH STEFAN. At the moment, she was sitting on her bed, listening to Elena explain everything to her.

"I wasn't planning on telling you, but now with everything that's happening with Vicki and Damon, I'm going to need your help protecting Jeremy," Elena stressed, pacing back and forth. Stefan had told her not to tell Fran, but she couldn't help herself, she needed her older sister.

"Damon and Stefan are vampires, and Vicki is transitioning. Stefan stole the girl Damon loves, so Damon wants to kill Stefan, but instead of killing Stefan, for some reason, he killed Vicki, and now Stefan wants to kill Damon and Vicki wants to kill everything with blood pumping through its veins." Fran summarised everything Elena had said, waving her pointer finger as if pointing at the three people she was speaking of.

"Yes." Elena breathed, nodding her head. She was freaking out and had no clue what to do, and it was dark out so Damon could be anywhere.

"And I slept through all of this?" Fran questioned, making a face.

"Yes," Elena repeated, nodding her head again. Fran slowly nodded, looking to the side in thought.

Elena opened her mouth to tell her Damon could be anywhere but was cut off when the doorbell rings. The twins shared a look before heading downstairs to answer the door.

"Who is it?" Jeremy asked as if they knew or could see through the door. Neither of them answers his question; instead, Elena opened the door, only to quickly try to close it when she saw who was on the other side.

"Jeremy, go upstairs," Elena ordered when Damon pushed open the door, not allowing her to close it.

Once Jeremy was upstairs, Damon began talking. "You're afraid of me." He acknowledged, talking about Elena since he couldn't sense anything from Fran. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess. Stefan finally fessed up."