Strong

Annabelle couldn't come tonight because something unexpected came up. So I ended spending my night just binge watching Netflix. A little disappointed Anna couldn't come to council and brainstorm with me. I wasn't idle all night I came up with a few ideas.

They weren't the best ideas and I wasn't sure if I'd even go through with them. I didn't want people eavesdropping and spreading rumors. So I'd have to find a time to single him out in a secluded area. I thought  about waiting till he got off work but then I'd be too late in the day and I knew what he was capable of.

~Flashback~

Gabriel decided to take us to a karaoke bar to do some karaoke. He promised me he wouldn't drink in my presence since he knew I didn't like drinking.

"Gabriel!" I laughed as he tickled my ear with his breath. Some his other friends who I wasn't well acquainted with kept trying to get him to drink. He turned down all their offers. It made me fall for him even more.

It was my turn to head up and sing I chose a fast upbeat song that literally everyone knew. I wasn't all comfortable with singing in front of people so I chose a song that people would sing with me. I soon as it came on I saw some of their faces light up but others including this one blonde girl fall. The blonde girl leaned other to Gabriel while the rest of us were singing. Gabriel laughed and she handed him a cup that I knew had alcohol in it. He looked at it before taking a sip from it then full on chugging it. I slowly started getting discourage he promised me he wouldn't drink tonight for me. Gabriel wanted to be my supporter. A tear escaped my eye but after the song I quickly excused myself to the bathroom.

I let out a few more tears before composing myself and walking back out to find Gabriel waiting for me.

"Gabri-" I got cut off by sharp jolt of pain from Gabriel's hand enclosing around my wrist and being pulled towards the exit. "Gabriel stop you're hurting me!" He didn't stop till we were in the parking lot. He shoved me against the car. Gabriel looked distressed, but his eyes were also a little glazed. He wasn't sober right then.

"What the heck Luna?" I was confused and not sure what was happening.

"What'd I do? If anything you were the one dragging me!" I yelled back. Then all of sudden he smack me on my cheek. I grabbed my face and didn't need to see it to know a mark was forming. Gabriel must have realized what he'd done because he started crying right in front of me. He grabbed my face, only after I slightly flinched away from him. He gently kissed me and then hugged me tight saying he wasn't sober right then and he was sorry. Gabriel said he wouldn't do it again but it was a false statement. I too soon found out he was a bad drunk.

~End of Flashback~

I ended up hanging out with Anna anytime Gabriel went out with his highschool friends for karaoke. I didn't know what he did there but I assumed he got together with the blonde girl since I started seeing her more often shortly before me and Gabriel broke up.

I let a sigh as I reach back into my Doritos bag. I was about to click play on the next episode of my show when someone knocked on my apartment door.

I let a different sigh and forced my dancer body to get off the couch. I opened the door to see a family face one I hadn't seen in a long time. I burst into tears as I hug the most important person in whole world.

"Lucas!"

A/N:
heys guys! So sorry for the 2 weeks delay!

Life happened but here's an update!

Hope you like, comment, and share!
💜💜💜