Drunk

"Gabriel?"

"Sis, who's at the door?" Lucas called from the other room. I looked back towards Gabriel who was obviously drunk. His eyes looked sullen and he smelled strongly of alcohol. I slightly cringed as his breath hit my face.

"Umm, its no one. I'll be right back though ok?" I didn't wait for his reply and slipped on some shoes and grab a coat. I close the door and look to Gabriel who looked like he was about to collapse. As I started walking towards the elevator knowing he would follow, I was right I had to catch him before he collapsed to the ground. It was a close call considering he was literally weighed almost 30 more pounds than me a small dancer girl. I struggled to drag him towards the elevator. Finally I made it to the elevator but with a lot of effort and many stops along the way. Not that Gabriel was big he just was well built and had a lot of muscle that weighs him down. And him being drunk really did not help me.

As we were heading down I pulled out my phone and went to my messages. I texted the only person who could help me.

Blueberry: ummm are you free?? I have a problem😅😬

As I waited for a reply I looked over my shoulder to the head resting on it. Gabriel looked peaceful resting on my shoulder but I'm so confused now. Why is he doing this to me?

A ping sounded on my phone, I look down to see that August texted me back. 

August: yea, whats up??

Blueberry: how fast can you get here??

August: As fast as you need me to get there, I'm actually close by so like maybe like 15 mins.

Gabriel's POV~

I groggily look over Luna's shoulder and see that she's texting August. Why is she texting him? Wait how did I get here? Did she come to my apartment? No that wouldn't make sense if she's texting August. Just thinking about August I get annoyed what right does he have to text my girlfrie- Ex-girlfriend like that? Luna turns her head to look back at me and I quickly close my eyes. I peek a little and see her little butterfly tattoo right by the base of her ear. I've always wondered why she has that tattoo damaging her perfect olive skin. She never told me and would refuse to acknowledge me anytime I brought it up. The elevator doors open and I lift some of my weight off of her as she drags me to the lobby of her apartment building. Luna again tries to release my arms around her waist and I realize I don't remember putting them there. 

Am I drunk? When did I go drinking? 

Luna backs me into a couch and I detach myself and fall into the couch. Luna blushes obviously embarrassed by the people staring at her handling a drunk man. I start to smile slightly at how cute she looks being embarrassed, then my smile stops as soon at it started seeing August enter the building. Then I get angry, why is he here? Did Luna bring him?

Luna's POV ~

I finally make it to the lobby and put Gabriel in one of the couches by the door plants. I start blushing at all the people looking at me. They've never seen me bring a boy drunk before considering Gabriel's pledge to not drink, which he didn't keep for very long. I look at the time and give a breath of release. August should be here in a few minutes. The automatic doors slide open and August walks in with his gym clothes on. I immediately run over to him. 

"Hey Blueberry! What was so urgent?" His brown hair stuck to his glinting forehead covered in sweat. August always looks so whats the word -pretty?  Yeah that's the word pretty. I point over to the chair Gabriel's sitting in knowing I don't need words to say what I needed help with. 

"Oh," August face falls and his gaze turns slightly annoyed. "I see." We walk over to Gabriel and all of a sudden he jumps up. I let out a surprised gasp and grabbed my heart.

"Gabriel, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I look to him and he glares towards the brown haired boy beside me. "I thought you were asleep."

Gabriel doesn't even acknowledge me and starts walking towards August. Well tries he almost fell so August gravbed him before that happened. As soon as Gabriel was steady he shoved August off of him.

"Whoa, chill dude!" August said sounding the most serious I've ever heard him. Gabriel scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Chill? Me chill?" Gabriel shakes his head.

"Come dude, lets just go." August moves towards Gabriel once again in an attempt to grab him.

"Get off!!" Gabriel shoves him once again but August doesn't take it this time and instead forces his grip on his arm. Gabriel struggles with August but August overpowers him since Gabriel is a little drunk.

"Guys stop come on," I try talking over the commotion but they keep struggling againest each other. "Please!!"

Then Gabriel threw a punch and ir landed on August's left cheek. I cover my mouth and my gasp comes out.

August looks shocked and cringes at his newly developing bruise.
Gabriel looks almost as shocked as August. Then August gets up and punches Gabriel in on his left cheek. He shakes out his hand afterward. And lets out a chuckle.

"We're even now." Gabriel was about to do walk towards me when someone intercepted him. A big broad back stands in front of me.

"What's going on here boys?"

/Unedited/
A/N:

I know i haven't updated in a while so heres a long chapter to make up for it!😌 please comment and vote!