It's My Business

"What's going on here boys?"

Lucas stands between me and them. I tell from his tense back he isn't happy.

"Lucas--" I get cut off before I could explain, I flush red of embarrassment. I had a good record for being a tip top apartment tenet. Key word "had" now its broken because of this scene. Which there isn't really a record, its more of my own self keeping tallies on everyone else. I looked to Gabriel and August, to say their shocked is an understatement. They were both gaping at who Lucas is. I'm not surprised that they are either. I've never really talked about my family to anybody, if I did it was only about my parents.

Gabriel didn't looked pleased at all.

Gabriel's POV~

Seriously? Who is this dude? Wait- was she cheating on me with this dirtbag? I instantly become more annoyed.

"Yah, this isn't any of your business so you can just move along." I stumble towards Luna to grab her away from him. But the new guy had the courage to get in between us.

"Actually it is my business, I'm not gonna let you take my little sister somewhere, where you'll do who knows what to her." The guy said to me with a scowl on his face. I back up very surprised but still annoyed. Luna has a brother? Are you frickin kidding me? What else did she not tell me? Oh yeah I also have a twin! Pfft I swear if she says that I'm gonna lose it on her.

We were together for two years and not once did Luna tell me she had a brother, heck she barely let me meet her parents. This is why I broke up with her, or well at least a small part.

I look over to August and he flushes red and then tries to hide it. Guess she didn't tell her new bestie about him either.

I start to feel more sober and can finally stand straight.

"Oh, well  Luna's never told us she has a brother. Sorry," I pause to look at his reaction and I can tell something passes through his mind. "Even so if you are her brother this still isn't any of your business Luna's  a big girl and can handle her own problems."

I push past him and going to exit the building but stop by the door and turn around. "Apparently she handle you." I could tell that hit home because his expression flashed with hurt, for a split second. I turn and leave them behind.

Well I sneak a glance at Luna and see her looking at me. I give her a look, smirk slightly and wink before I fully round the corner.

Luna's POV~

That did not go well.

August apologized profusely on Gabriel's behalf, saying he wasn't in his right mind and that he wasn't sober.

Lucas just laughed it off like he usually does when someone verbally attacks him.

"Well it was nice to meet you August! I look forward to watching your audition with my lil sis." This time it was me laughing nervously. Especially because of some of August's choice moves he put into the routine.

"You don't have to come, Lucas. I know your a busy man." I say brushing back some of my hair.

"Nah, I'm not that busy anymore like I used to be! I promise to be there!" He said with the biggest grin on his face. I knew he was just putting on an act.

But I had to delay the inevitable.

"August wanna join us for dinner?"

"Ah, Blueberry I'd love to but I'm really sweaty since I was on my way home from the gym when you had me rush over." August said with an apologetic face.

"Raincheck though right?" August said with his cute gummy smile.

Ahh how can I resist that?

"Yeah for sure!" August waves goodbye to me and Lucas. I turn and walk towards the elevator while Lucas silently follows. Its quiet when we head up to my apartment. Lucas doesnt say a word until the door is closed and we have walked into my living room.

"So you've told no one about me?" I can tell he's upset and angry but not at me. "I thought I've made up for what I've done!?" He angrily shouts but again not at me. He starts to cry and I cry to. I go to him and he buries his head into my neck. "Lucas it's not that!! You have! I hold nothing against you!!"

We stay like this for a little bit.

"Then why don't you tell anyone about me?" He looks at me with almost sad puppy eyes.

"It was just easier not to, it's not because I'm mad at you or because you've done something wrong." I look down at the couch and start picking at the loose strands.

"I just hate talking about it."

Lucas hugs me and nods signaling he understands. He grabs his stuff and goes into the spare bedroom. I just lay on the couch and stare at the ceiling. I think back to when Gabriel was leaving.

He's not gonna leave me alone is he? I think as I picture the wink he sent me before leaving.

A/N: I hope you all like this chapter!! Pls vote and comment your opinions!! I'm working on the next chapter!! Please bare with me!!<3