Lucas

I hugged the man before me tightly! My legs wrapped around his waist. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Good to see you too little sis." Lucas hugged me as tight as I was hugging him. We hadn't seen each other in so long, a couple years! He had decided to go and study abroad. What was only meant to be a year soon turned into four long years. Lucas explanation was he just loved the country so much and the culture that came with it.

He carried me and his suitcase into my apartment. We held each other for so long before we released.

"Lucas I missed you so much," I said as I wiped my wet cheek. Lucas wiped some more of my tears shaking his head yes.

"Me too sis." After a much needed cry and catching up. I looked at the time and realized a couple hours had passed. Then I addressed the elephant in the room.

"Why did you bring your suitcase?"

Lucas awkwardly coughed and rubbed the back of his head.

"Well you see," Lucas pauses awkward again. "Mom and dad may have disowned me."

My shock was not something I was trying to hide. Why would they disown Lucas?

"Why would mother and father disown you?"

Lucas brightens slightly. Obviously seeing my face he comes closer and grabs my face.

"Luna, I'm getting married!" Before I could reply a knock came at my apartment door. Lucas let's go allowing me to go open the door.

"We're not done with that conversation Lucas!" I say turning back to my path towards the door.

I open the door not expecting who I saw.

"Gabriel-"

A/n: Here ya goooo! I almost forgot today is Thursday since I'm On(any ARMY will get the joke😉)  spring break! Hope you guys enjoy the cliff hanger!