Were they in love?

In the morning Andy woke up later than usual, she was late for shift, but when she went in the kitchen, she saw a note:

-You don't have to come to work today, we'll tell Maya and Sullivan you don't feel well
-Jack and Dean

As much as Andy wanted to throw herself into work again, she knew that she couldn't, because that may put her and the victim's life in danger, so she was glad that Dean and Gibson had her back. Not wanting to do anything, Andy spend the whole day watching films and sleeping, when in the afternoon she heard a knock at door. It couldn't be Jack or Dean or anyone from 19, cause they were working, so she standed up and opened the door and when she saw who was there she immediately regretted it.

-Hi mija-Pruitt said with worried look.

-If you are here to insult me, you can go- Andy said really fast

-What-oh that well I-

-Don't say that you're sorry, I know you aren't so please leave me alone. You said what you think of me so I don't see why you should be sorry- she laughed at the end wich caused her dad confused look and before he could say anything she shut the door.

Pruitt wasn't really surprised of her actions, he knew he hurt her, but didn't know it was that bad. Or maybe it wasn't just him who hurt her....maybe there was another guy or it was Maya, or both. Whatever Andy wasn't acting like herself and that was seen by all the people who was close to her, including Robert.
----------------------------------------------------
In the morning when Jack and Miller went at the station and it was time for the shift to start, Sullivan and Maya asked where Herrera was.

- I don't think she'll come- Dean said.

-Me neither, last night she wasn't looking very good, she threw up twice and didn't want to eat anything, so we left her sleep.

-Ok then will she come tomorrow- Maya asked little worried about her ex bestfriend.

-I don't know, we'll see tonight.

While Maya was maybe a little shocked by their words, Sullivan was worried sick about Andy, she never takes one day off even if she has a flu, so he wanted to make sure she was ok. Not saying a word he left the room and head up to his office, thinking if he sould call Andy. After entering the room he felt familiar, sharp pain in his leg, then the alarm went off, so the crew were now gone.

Sullivan carefully sat on his desk, when he saw, not anyone else, but Pruitt Herrera standing on the door.

-How can I help you, sir-he asked trying to not show that he was in pain.

-How can I help YOU?- said Pruitt, raising an eyebrow.

-What do you mean, sir?

-About you leg, Robert I can see you're in pain what it is?

-It's um....well I kicked a door when we were in L.A. and from then my leg hurts at times, I can't move it and I know I have to take surgery, but it may be not successful and I-

-Ok, calm down, son. When you start feeling your leg I'll take you to the hospital and if you have to, you'll take the surgery, understood?- Pruitt was acting like Andy, he was caring, but at the same time mad that Sullivan didn't tell anyone.

-Ok, sir, but for what you came here, don't get me wrong I'm glad to see you, but...

-I visited Andrea this morning and I have to say she looked awful, she was heartbroken, something happened and I don't know what and she won't talk to me after-

-After what...-Sullivan asked curiously.

-We had a fight and I-I called her a slut...before you say something I know I hurt her but you've heard the rumors...

-Oh...well, we didn't do whatever you think we did and I think you should apologize to your daughter, sir.

-I tried, but aside from what I sad there is something else and it isn't Ryan's death-Pruitt was sad about his daughter he didn't want to see her that way, but he couldn't do much.

At the other hand Sullivan was silent, he was deep in thoughts about...well-Andy, that girl was deep under his skin and he really wanted to comfort her, to tell her that everything will be ok, to hug her tightly. Hearing what Pruitt told him, that Andy was hurt and sad and probably very angry to her father, to him, to Maya, was killing him, because he couldn't be there holding her in his hands and kissing her forehead, he wanted, but he couldn't.

After Sullivan told Pruitt that he didn't slept with his daughter, he thought that there was something else than just one-night thing. Were they in love? Andy was hurt very hard so that was an option, and if that was true that meant that Robert hurt her or she hurt him, or both, again. There was something, otherwise Andy would be here, at the Station and probably fighting with fires. Pruitt was always happy when Andy was seeing someone, who makes her happy, and if that was Sullivan, he wouldn't mind. He actually liked the man, but 2 evenings ago when he heard that she was sleeping with her boss, he was angry and now he was regretting his actions, because he knew that they didn't really did that.

And now Andy was fast asleep on Dean's couch, tears fallind down her cheeks, thinking what to do with her life.