The truth💛

-Look let's not talk now...i really wanna enjoy this evening....- Andy said cutting him off and watching the floor.

-But-

-I promise we will talk later, ok? Just.....not now, please -  she whispered and finally looked at him.

He couldn't say anything when she was looking at him with those puppy eyes, so he simply nodded and she went to see how Jack and Maya were dancing. He watched her go and thought what he wanted to tell her, because an "i am sorry" wasn't good enough and he knew it. Andy laughed at something Travis have said and her eyes lit up. That was the moment when he decided that he'll tell her everything.

After the party was over, everyone went to their bunks. Well Sullivan couldn't really, because he gave his to Vic and Luke to stay the night. He didn't have a place to sleep, so he headed downstairs and knocked at Andy's bunk. She opened the door, rubbing her eyes.

- You promised me that we can talk....and i don't really have a place to sleep since Hughes and Ripley are in my bunk.

She just moved away, so he could come in.

-Okay, talk, but be quiet, these walls are thinner than you think and my father is in the bunk next to this.

He took a deep breath and started to talk

-Andy, you came into my life like a tornado. I was trying to stay closed and don't let anyone see the pain i was in, but you changed that. You changed me. Before i even knew i found myself open up. To you. And i don't think i would've done that for someone else. And yes, i didn't want to sent you away like that after LA......i was just scared, Andy.......Ever since i kicked that door in the wildfire, my leg is in pain. It comes and it goes, but it's so strong that it knocks me out of my feet and it is awful. I felt the first wave in the....bunk, when you went to lock the door, that's why i told you to go. But i shouldn't have done that, i should have told you. Because you are important to me, you're the most important person in my life and not talking to you kills me. I want to see your smile, i want to make you laugh....and that dance earlier.....it made me realize that i am more in love with you than i thought i am. And it scares me too, because i have never loved someone that much since Claire passed away. I can't erase my feelings, i tried but i can't. Everytime i see you sad my heart breaks, everytime you laugh i wanna laugh with you, your smile makes me smile. And everytime you are close to me i have to fight the urge to kiss you right in front of everyone.

Andy was left speechless, she didn't know that the man was going through so much. She felt stupid for ignoring him and before she realized she was crying. Because his words made her heart slither and although she was still mad that he haven't told her, she just wanted to hug him. And that's exactly what she did. With one step she was standing on her toes, arms wrapped around his neck, hugging him, she let all the tears fall when she felt one of his arms wrapping around his waist and the other on her back.

-I love you - she whispered in his neck, her voice was so emotional and she couldn't hold back her tears. She wasn't sure why she was crying, she was happy...over the moon to be honest....she just felt like it.

-I have never stopped loving you, Andy. And i will never stop loving you - he whispered in her hair and she hugged him tighter, she wanted to be as close as possible to him and to never let go of him.

And that's what she planned to do.

~♡~
Sorry if it's too cheesy, but i like it🤷🏼‍♀️
Lots of love and stay safe,
Me😋