Much better

Once they were in Robert's house, he let her lay on the couch a bit, while he was preparing her dinner. When the soup was ready he sat on the couch next to her and they ate while watching some romantic comedy, laughing like crazy.

They were looking at the tv, but sometimes each of them used to throw glances at the other and when they did it at the same time they both blushed and looked away. Andy felt like a teenager that have met her first love. He made her feel so many things, all of them good, they needed to sort some things up, with HR and Dixon and probably her father, but they knew that as long as they have each other everything will be fine.

- So what did my dad told u at the station- Andy said while taking a a sip from the soup he made- also, gosh this is amazing.

- Thanks and i think he was kinda jealous that i will steal his little girl.

- I am not little- she said like an upset child- ok, compared to you i am little, but-

- You're my sick baby right now, so shut up - he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, because she was really cold.

He lied her down, covering her with the blanket. When he turned around to leave, she grabbed his arm weakly.

- Stay please- she said really quiet.

He just smiled at the little body in his bed and crawled up next to her, placing her laying almost all on top of him.

- Robert i am crushing you like that - she said wanting to lie in another position.

- How many times i have to tell you that you're really really light, Andy, i am double your weight, like literally, maybe even more.

- You're a man Robert, an extremely tall one - she chuckled while snuggling into his chest. He wrapped his hands around her and pulled her even closer than she already was.

- How are you feeling now - he whispered in her hair, still holding her close

- Since you're here- much better! - she smiled at him.

~♡~

END.
Wow! I didn't thought that i will finish this story at all. I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you that read it, it was really fun to write it, i hope you enjoyed it. Lemme know what you think of the story in general🤩
Im writing a new story and i think i will publish it soon, it's also Surrera and i hope that you will like it!!!
LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY SAFE,
ME🍕